Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
10 team, 0.2 PPR, Yahoo league. I'm the number 1 seed and facing a pretty weak opponent, so I'm mostly just looking for the highest floor with my RB2.

Pick WR1, WR2, and Flex
Demaryius Thomas @ San Diego
Odell Beckham vs Washington
TY Hilton vs Houston
Randall Cobb @ Buffalo

Pick an RB2
Mark Ingram @ Chicago
Jonathan Stewart vs Tampa Bay
Jeremy Hill @ Cleveland
Lamar Miller @ New England

Bold is what I'm currently thinking, but I'm really tempted to start Stewart against TB. If DeAngelo Williams is out, I think that's what I'll do. But what should I do if he plays?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Sushipants posted:

Need help with my playoff lineup, this is my first year with a real shot at winning it all and I'm concerned that might be loving with my lineup decisions.

0.5 PPR
RB2
LeSean McCoy vs DAL
Rashad Jennings vs WSH
Joique Bell vs MIN (flex)

WR (pick 2)
Odell Beckham vs WSH
Jordan Matthews vs DAL
DeSean Jackson @ NYG
Marquess Wilson vs NO
Allen Hurns @ BAL

TE (I loving hate this position)
Jordan Reed @ NYG
Jermaine Grisham @ CLE

As far as defenses go, still rolling with Eagles but I saw NYJ was on the waiver (against TEN) and now I'm tempted to grab them. I should stay with the Eagles right?

Looks good to me.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Reik posted:

Need help with my WR2, ESPN Standard Scoring:

Josh Gordon vCin
Kenny Stills @Chi
DeSean Jackson @ NYG

Since you're down 60 you have to go with the guy with the highest ceiling, which is undoubtedly Gordon.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Matthews has the higher floor, Bryant has the higher ceiling. I would decide based on how your matchup looks.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

dxt posted:

hmm It's a close matchup with yahoo projections (lol) less than a point apart and they both play early games so I don't know what kind of points I'll need. Going to roll with Matthews for now, change my mind a few times before kickoff and ultimately make the wrong decision.

I think I would probably go with Matthews too.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

365 Nog Hogger posted:

Std scoring, no flex

Despite the continual implosion of my run game, I am in semis. Who do I start of:
Jon Stewart
Blount
Herron
Latavius Murray
Rashad jennings

How many can you start? Two?

I'd go Stewart for sure. I'd start Jennings if it looks like he'll be back to his starting role, and Murray if not.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

I would start Green over both of them despite the matchup. He's been a monster lately.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Arnold Layne posted:

Standard Scoring, no PPR. Pick one.

Jeremy Hill @ Cle.
Jordan Matthews v. Dal.
Jonathan Stewart v. T.B.
Keenan Allen v. Den.

Leaning Hill at the moment after they said he was gonna get the majority of the carries, was initially going to go with Stewart, but after Cam's accident I'm concerned that Tampa will focus on shutting down the run. Matthews I see as a safe play and Allen is who the hell knows.

Hill looks like a good play this weekend, and DeAngelo Williams returned to practice today, so Stewart concerns me a little bit.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

D-Tron posted:

Need an RB2 and flex in 0.5 PPR:
RB Lamar Miller @ NE
RB Jeremy Hill @ CLE
RB Latavius Murray @ KC
WR Kenny Stills @ CHI

Leaning Miller and Stills I guess? These guys are all so closely ranked in the FP flex rankings having a hard time with this one.

In my other league, several positions are up in the air:

Pick one of each category, standard scoring:
QB: Russell Wilson vs SF or Mark Sanchez vs DAL
RB2: Alfred Morris @ NYG or Jonathan Stewart vs. TB
WR3: Vincent Jackson @ CAR or Martavis Bryant @ ATL
TE: Travis Kelce vs OAK or Jordan Reed @ NYG
DEF: Panthers vs TB or Giants vs WAS

In this one my opponent's team is significantly better than mine, so looking for upside mostly.

I'd start Hill for sure, and probably Miller over Stills.

I'd personally go Wilson, Stewart, Bryant, Kelce, and Giants.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Pastor Travis posted:

It's the first round of the playoffs in my 0.5 PPR Yahoo league and I need an RB and a flex. I don't need a home run, just a reasonably high floor.

Mark Ingram @ CHI
Jeremy Hill @ CLE
Fred Jackson vs GB
Daniel Herron vs HOU
Kenny Stills @ CHI
Golden Tate vs MIN

I agree with these picks.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

D-Tron posted:

Thanks for the advice, the idea of starting Miller & Hill does make me a little less uneasy than a boom/bust player like Stills. Just have a weird feeling that a pissed off Drew Brees is going to use the terrible Bears defense as a punching bag this week. Think I'll also probably swap in Wilson/Giants.

Yeah it's very possible that Stills goes off. Miller would be the guy I'd sit in his place. Hill looks like he's going to get the lion's share of the touches going forward.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

MacheteZombie posted:

Edelman vs Miami
Or
LaFell vs Miami?

.5 ppr.

Edelman.

Teeter posted:

Having trouble deciding for WR2:

Mike Wallace @ NE
Martavis Bryant @ Atl

This is part of a two week championship where my opponent has Antonio Brown, Josh Gordon, and Odell Beckham Jr so I may need to err toward a high ceiling player like Bryant, just wondering other thoughts.

Definitely Martavis.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

I felt really good about Jeremy Hill this week until everyone in the other thread started talking him down. Now I'm not sure what to do.

Pick an RB2 (0.2 PPR)

Jeremy Hill @ Cleveland
Jonathan Stewart vs Tampa Bay
Mark Ingram @ Chicago Bears
Lamar Miller @ New England

Now I'm starting to think that Stewart is the better play, since it looks like DeAngelo Williams will be out. I'm also tempted to drop one of those guys (probably Stewart, because this is the only week I might start him. Won't do it when DeAngelo is back) on Saturday and grabbing the Bills D for Week 16. Couldn't drop Stewart if I played him though.

e: When I frame it that way I kind of want to run with Hill. I'm very heavily favoured in this week's matchup and would love to get the Bills for next week before they hit waivers after this weekend. Hill + Bills seems better to me than starting Stewart.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

RVProfootballer posted:

My order would probably be Ingram, Hill, Stewart, Miller. Stewart has too much uncertainty.

Hmm yeah I'm probably being a little too harsh on Ingram. He hasn't scored in 4 or 5 weeks though, and if the Bengals are serious about featuring Hill then this seems like a game where they should learn from their disaster against the Browns earlier in the year and give Hill 25 carries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

Hahaha yeah this happens a lot in football

One can hope...:sigh:

• Locked thread