Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D-Tron
Jul 3, 2007

1999 was a hard time
to be a scrub

Yam Slacker
Need an RB2 and flex in 0.5 PPR:
RB Lamar Miller @ NE
RB Jeremy Hill @ CLE
RB Latavius Murray @ KC
WR Kenny Stills @ CHI

Leaning Miller and Stills I guess? These guys are all so closely ranked in the FP flex rankings having a hard time with this one.

In my other league, several positions are up in the air:

Pick one of each category, standard scoring:
QB: Russell Wilson vs SF or Mark Sanchez vs DAL
RB2: Alfred Morris @ NYG or Jonathan Stewart vs. TB
WR3: Vincent Jackson @ CAR or Martavis Bryant @ ATL
TE: Travis Kelce vs OAK or Jordan Reed @ NYG
DEF: Panthers vs TB or Giants vs WAS

In this one my opponent's team is significantly better than mine, so looking for upside mostly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-Tron
Jul 3, 2007

1999 was a hard time
to be a scrub

Yam Slacker

Gobias Ind. posted:

I'd start Hill for sure, and probably Miller over Stills.

I'd personally go Wilson, Stewart, Bryant, Kelce, and Giants.

Thanks for the advice, the idea of starting Miller & Hill does make me a little less uneasy than a boom/bust player like Stills. Just have a weird feeling that a pissed off Drew Brees is going to use the terrible Bears defense as a punching bag this week. Think I'll also probably swap in Wilson/Giants.

• Locked thread