Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A COMPUTER GUY
Aug 23, 2007

I can't spare this man - he fights.

Obama Yo Mama posted:

.5 PPR, pick a TE and W/T:

Larry Donnell vs. WSH
Dwayne Allen vs. HOU
Charles Johnson @ DET
Pierre Garcon @ NYG

Rolling with Donnell and Garcon right now, but if DJax plays, I'm concerned about his usage. The guy I'm going against has Fleener, so I'd really like if Allen played, but not sure if I'd want to take the gamble on him or Donnell since they're both such huge questionmarks week to week.

My whole roster is being held together by my RBs (Charles, Anderson, Herron, Hyde), Wilson, and my IDPs; so I really can't afford any duds.

Going against Brees/Nelson/Hilton/Jeffery/Evans/Lynch this week :stonk: His RB2 is CJ?K and his defense is a lot worse than mine, so as long as one of those guys doesn't drop 40+ on me, I should have a good shot but :ohdear:

Donnell and Garcon for sure

e: actually, considering the djax return and the clusterfuck at quarterback, I'd consider taking a gamble on Johnson

A COMPUTER GUY fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Dec 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A COMPUTER GUY
Aug 23, 2007

I can't spare this man - he fights.

Eternal Hobo posted:

I keep going back and forth on Peyton or Big Ben for my qb this week. Did the Broncos just have tough match ups the last few weeks or have injuries really hurt their passing game?

I would probably start Big Ben because the Falcons secondary is atrocious

• Locked thread