Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Up by ten in the second week of my first playoff match. Now that Ellington's out, OH GOD WHAT DO I DO?

RB2:
R. Mathews
Kerwynn Williams
(Waiver poo poo? Hillman, Helu, and Blue are out there but, uh...)

TE:
Fleener
Jordan Cameron
Fleener's high variance but has a chance to actually put up points, I suppose.

Flex: (This is the harder choice)
M. Wallace @NE
M. Sanu @Cle
M. Bryant @Atl

Wallace and Sanu worry me because they've really fallen off recently, but Bryant is second fiddle to Antonio Brown even though the Falcons pass defense is a disaster, and both of them are competing against Le'Veon Bell for TDs anyways...

COMEDY OPTION: Play Ellington anyways & pray for medical miracles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Amergin posted:

For RB, I'd check the waiver a bit more. Mathews is hurt so B. Oliver might not be a bad play, or maybe Chris Johnson? If Mathews plays you'll have to go with him, I'd stay away from Kerwynn Williams IMHO.

For TE I really like Cameron this week with a new QB against a decent Cin defense. Fleener is still producing with Allen in the mix but he's more risky I think than Cameron.

For Flex I'd go Sanu since Haden will likely shut down Green. Wallace will be on Revis Island and Bryant is a very risky, high upside play.

Thanks. I'll run Sanu @ flex, then. Oliver & Johnson are owned right now; our RB waiver wire has been pretty much cleaned up recently with the injuries on mid-season stars and the various RBBC's that have been run.

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Since I don't think Julio Jones is starting, should I slot in Mike Wallace or Martavis Bryant instead? I'm up 10 in the second week of my playoff game.

EDIT: I also need a pickup to replace Ryan Mathews, who also looks like will be sitting this week out. Darren McFadden or Pierre Thomas? I could also grab James Starks or someone like Cunningham, Sankey, Taliaferro, Gray, Hyde, etc.

Arcturas fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Dec 14, 2014

• Locked thread