Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
I would go Miller over JHill. He's got more of the ground timeshare, and the higher floor/lower ceiling. He's the ideal RB2.

I missed that you were looking for just one RB there. Ingram is fine.

Suave Fedora fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Dec 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

railroad terror posted:

Choose 4, 1PPR league:

Lamar Miller
Keenan Allen
Michael Floyd
Jordan Cameron
John Brown
Brandon LaFell

Leaning toward benching Brown (no brainer, I think) and LaFell. I think he might be in Belichick's dog house after that fumble last week.

Keenan Allen is a turdburglar that I am avoiding. Are Moncrief, Martavias Bryant, Charles Johnson or even Harry Douglas available? I would play all those over Keenan with the exception of Douglas only if either Julio or White were to sit.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

eshock posted:

Reposting for the new page--anybody got any thoughts?

Nobody feels good about Knile Davis unless Charles is cold and laying in a morgue. go Fitz.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
The RB and flex positions are going to give me gas all week long

tl;dr I am considering benching Jimmy Graham for Rashad Jennings and don't feel entirely great about JStew if Deangelo suits up.

.5ppr, 9-team league

Suave Fedora fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Dec 10, 2014

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

slagmatic posted:

In a standard scoring, ten team league I'm trying to fill a 2nd flex. Can't decide between

Fred Jackson vs. GB or
Latavius Murray @ KC

Leaning twoards Murray because I hear Spiller is healthy now and I'm not sure how that affects FJax usage. But the Raiders are also the Raiders.

In a .5 PPR twelve team, also having a tough time picking between

Mike Wallace @ NE
Malcom Floyd vs. DEN
Chris Johnson @ TEN

for a flex spot. Losing Brandon Marshall put me in a bad way. Pierre Garcon @ NYG is also available as a free agent. I want to use Wallace but I think Revis Island is a real phenomenon, and Tannehill has been crap the last couple games. Maybe they will have to throw a lot?

Losing Brandon Marshall was the most clarifying thing he had done for me all season.

In short, gently caress Brandon Marshall.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Leperflesh posted:

Quotin' since nobody's commented yet. Any thoughts?

I'm assuming JC is already your RB1. Then I'd go Herron.

Matt Ryan will be productive against PIT with both/just one of Roddy White and Harry Douglas. It will always be a passing offense and PITs secondary is not all great.

If White is healthy, start him. If he's gimpy, M. Bryant.

Giants are fine.

Now do me!

Pick a flex, .5ppr:

Donte Moncrief vs HOU (worst secondary in league, perfect storm of defensive-focus on TY & Reggie Wayne limitations)
Gio @ CLE
Rashad Jennins vs WSH (tough matchup)
Andre Williams vs WSH (same)
Latavius Murray @ KC
JStew vs TB
Jimmy Graham @ CHI (why graham hast thou forsaken me)

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

MacheteZombie posted:

It's looking more and more like DeAngelo is going to sit Sunday so I'd fire Jstew for safe points. If you're looking for a player to go off for a bucket of points hopefully Graham gets it together this week. I also like L.Murray this week but it's riskier.

I was tempted to start Tre Mason this week against Ari until I read the DeAngelo news. Of course JStew will probably hurt himself on his first touch, but we will see.

Thanks. JStew bai

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

The Extrapolator posted:

First time this year I've called upon goons to make the decision for me.

For RB 2 & Flex
Latavius Murrary
Eddy Lacy
C.J Anderson
Kelvin Benjamin

Anderson, Lacy. But keep an eye on the GB injury report. If Lacy sits, Kelvin.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

RVProfootballer posted:

Buuuhhhh, Crowell or Latavius Murray???

Guaranteed workload for Murray, KC should give up a lot of yards, but he's had one flukey amazing game and one heavy workload but unremarkable game. Crowell has Cincinnati's terrible run defense to bust through, plus Cleveland should be even more reliant on the run as they ease Manziel in, but West could easily eat up half the carries and will probably at the very least take maybe 1/3 of them. The only person I'd bench so I could play both of them is Jeremy Maclin, but I am almost positive I'm not going to do that.

Latavius' athleticism is no flukey threat - it was on display for all the see the game he ran wild on only 4 carries. The unremarkable game was against the Niners, who still field a stout defense against the run - and he got the rock 23 times.

That said, I just would feel more comfortable with Crowell. CLE is clearly behind him from a coaching and volume perspective, whereas in OAK you never know who they are going to throw out there. I say they have similar games but if you need safe points, go Crowell. If you need to blow your opponent out of the water (like I do in one league with two-week playoffs) then you go Latavius.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

coronaball posted:

Standard:

Ivory @ Tenn
Jennings vs. Wash

Not sure I can stand another 1 point game from Jennings this week. Ivory feels higher floor, but lower ceiling

Jennings won't give you 1 point. At least 10. That said, I own him but am not playing him over Crowell, JStew or JHill.

I am firing up Harry Douglas over Moncrief with the confidence of a slumlord walking into New Delhi for the first time. That guy usually goes gangbusters when he starts.

Suave Fedora fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Dec 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Giants are facing a nasty run D, and more importantly the HC said they would ride the hot hand.

WHAT THIS GUY SAID OMG TEAMS LOCKED

• Locked thread