Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zombie Tsunami
Jun 22, 2006

So you're still in the playoffs. Congrats on being okay at fake football, nerds!

-Don't sit your studs, unless they're Antonio Brown.
-Include league scoring settings.
-Score the most points to win the game.

I'll start:

Matt Ryan v. PIT
or
Tom Brady v. MIA

6 pt TDs. Leaning Ryan, but may start Brady if Julio doesn't play. Nervous about Miami, may rain, and Ryan is coming off a monster week while playing at home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombie Tsunami
Jun 22, 2006

How much upside do you need, if you had to guess

Zombie Tsunami
Jun 22, 2006

RVProfootballer posted:

It should be close. I'm probably a slight underdog, on the order of 5-10 points maybe. Definitely don't need to risk starting Gordon, I think. This is assuming Jimmy Graham starts playing more like Jimmy Graham, though, else I'll be in a pretty big hole. I don't have Antonio Brown, so benching him isn't an option, unfortunately.

I think I'd go Maclin as well. It's a rough week for Miller.

Zombie Tsunami
Jun 22, 2006

Full Metal Jackass posted:

I need a bit of advice. I have Antonio Brown but my opponent this week is starting Shaun Suisham in the kicker spot. I've recently authored the wikipedia article on covariance, and it got me thinking about the strong relationship between these players. I need every bit of competitive edge I can get, so I was thinking of sitting Brown and starting Dwayne Bowe. Let me know what you think. It's 1 ppr if that matters.

ahahahaha

Zombie Tsunami
Jun 22, 2006

Nur_Neerg posted:

Championship for my 8-man league this week. Do I start Matty Ice, Romo, or Tannehill? I was using Tannehill to fill in for Romo when he was injured, Cam's on my roster but dead. Romo and Matty are both available, and I'm leaning toward one of them.

Ryan. He has a plus matchup, and the last time Romo played the Eagles he poo poo a brick. Tannehill is not looking good this week. Be as bold and dynamic as Matt Ryan is on and off the field. Start Matty Ice.

Zombie Tsunami
Jun 22, 2006

timp posted:

Repost for a new day. Anybody?

Ryan, but if Julio can't go... follow your heart.

Murray has the upside and I think Rashad will have a decent floor this week, he's not even on the injury report. KC's defense has been getting owned by RBs lately so I'd go Murray.

Boosh! posted:

Playoffs?!

.5PPR pick 2 please:

Roddy White vs Pitt
Tre Mason vs Arizona
Vincent Jackson @ Carolina

Roddy and VJax

Cervixalot posted:

Must-win time. Do I have this right? Hill taking more of the carries give him the edge over Morris against Cleveland's lovely run D.

.5 PPR

Assuming Julio is playing:

RB1:McCoy
RB2:Hill
WR1:Julio
WR2:Benjamin
FLEX: Gordon

Bench: Alfred Morris, Harry Douglas, Latavius Murray

Assuming Julio isn't playing, not quite sure who to flex. Help!

RB1: McCoy
RB2: Hill
WR1: Benjamin
WR2: Gordon
FLEX: Morris, Douglas or Murray

Washington is playing NYG this week homie. Their defense has been looking better and I think gameflow will leave Morris out in the cold. this is a long way of saying you're right about Hill

If it's a must-win, I think you gotta go Murray in the flex if Julio can't go. upside for days

Zombie Tsunami
Jun 22, 2006

1 ppr, 1 point bonus for >100 receiving yards, pick a flex.

M. Bryant @ ATL
G. Tate v. MIN
Kelce v. OAK
D. Walker v. NYJ
Marquess Wilson @ NO

Zombie Tsunami
Jun 22, 2006

antisocial posted:

That's a no brainer to me.

Fantasypros agrees. Except it says Golden Tate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombie Tsunami
Jun 22, 2006

Shanahan's offense works well with a mobile QB and back in the day Alfred Morris benefitted heavily as a result. I think Crowell will have a similar situation. Also not trusting Flash until he shows he's back in the groove... no doubt he's a talent but he might not be back in the swing of things just yet.

Of course, because of this recommendation, Terrence West will get 20 carries.

• Locked thread