Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

:synpa:
try making this avatar-sized it will convey the same thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

lol

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Otto von Ruthless posted:

i saw this anime once on the sci fi channel like a million years ago about some dude in a dystopia killing robots (i think he might have worn a scarf? or maybe rode a motorcyle?)

you should do that one
Is this it?

Post apocalyptic robot punching action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfC-DJTz6Jg

Republican Vampire posted:

I don't have a gif handy but there's this great scene in Cyber City Oedo 808 where the glam-rock dude is all "You wouldn't recognize a vampire if it jumped up and bit you on the goddamn dick, so get off my case!"

that would be a p. good avatar.

Oh yeah I saw that a while ago, it was pretty good! Cyberpunk as hell too.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

Gonna get an avatar of an anime butt farting out eels, gotta get on this anime train while its HOT

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

e:

Al Cowens fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Dec 11, 2014

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

:eyepop:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Alladin was a pretty good anime you should make it be the parrot from Alladin

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Is this it?

Post apocalyptic robot punching action.

poo poo. I don't think so. My memory is a little shaky though

what I remember
- I saw it on cable in the mid/late 90's. I want to say it was the sci-fi channel during some weekend anime block
- The main guy had some kind of battle suit. Not like a mech or any real heavy armour, but one of those anime super hero helmets. He might have even been a cyborg?
- Lots of empty deserty post apocalyptic type landscapes

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Prettz posted:

get a Lain avatar

hey now

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Republican Vampire posted:

I don't have a gif handy but there's this great scene in Cyber City Oedo 808 where the glam-rock dude is all "You wouldn't recognize a vampire if it jumped up and bit you on the goddamn dick, so get off my case!"

that would be a p. good avatar.

My Vampire detection ability is pretty high these days, so this might be a good one as well. Also why don't you have an avatar that says "Are you G.O.P An-dy?"

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

holy loving poo poo

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

what I remember
- I saw it on cable in the mid/late 90's. I want to say it was the sci-fi channel during some weekend anime block
- The main guy had some kind of battle suit. Not like a mech or any real heavy armour, but one of those anime super hero helmets. He might have even been a cyborg?

Casshern / Casshan maybe

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Consider putting a bullet in between your eyes as well

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

all anime is good

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hm yes all anime is blood

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
The second I got this sweet anime av I started getting random private messages. Mostly poo poo like "cool link" or "lol". :shrug:

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Light Gun Man posted:

Casshern / Casshan maybe

no

:smith:

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

The second I got this sweet anime av I started getting random private messages. Mostly poo poo like "cool link" or "lol". :shrug:

Oh man, maybe I'll get a cryptic one that says "aaayyyy lmao"

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I want to thank everyone in my thread for the good laughs, and the good suggestions. I get paid tomorrow so maybe Lowtax gets paid tomorrow too??? (by me, in case you didn't get that)

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

You should get an avatar of Colonel Rudolf von Stroheim.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Crow_Rodeo posted:

I want to thank everyone in my thread for the good laughs, and the good suggestions. I get paid tomorrow so maybe Lowtax gets paid tomorrow too??? (by me, in case you didn't get that)

YOU ARE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE AND NOTHING YOU GET WILL BE AS COOL AS KURT!!! SO MAD RIGHT NOW

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Venus Wars?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I can't wait until someone gets a stick up their rear end and gbs bears witness to the reaping of 2015 where all anime avs are banned and their owners are shot into the sun.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
i hope you get a great big anime avatar op

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

so... guess that's it, huh? just... don't say i didn't warn you.
OP you should manga up instead.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I support your decision.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Anime, it's good.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Weird BIAS posted:

OP you should manga up instead.

Noice.

BambooEarpick
Sep 3, 2008
Hi,

I heard this is where we sign up for free anime avatars?

Love always,
BambooEarpick

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

enjoy

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Same, brother.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

haha, I know what anime the mouth is from. (it's GTO)

Watch it, it's good.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Get one from Oreimo.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Music based avatars are the best imo but anime avatars are good too

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

i saw this anime once on the sci fi channel like a million years ago about some dude in a dystopia killing robots (i think he might have worn a scarf? or maybe rode a motorcyle?)

you should do that one
MD GEIST

what I remember
MD GEIST, SON

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

get this avatar, op.

edit: but only if you are most dangerous. otherwise it would be a misrepresentation of your dangerousness level

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

The Dennis System posted:

Get one from Oreimo.

don't get one from oreimo op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"
Goons have such a complex love-hate relationship with anime that it is genuinely hard to tell if they legitimately like anime or are ironically liking anime, though there is no ambiguity when they hate anime. Either way, just choose any animation that's not immediately recognizable as a marvel or DC character and goons will view it as anime and direct their rage as such.

Though, I wouldn't recommend a nazi anime girl as there are already nazi anime girl avatar havers, and they might make you join their secret club, which I just assume they must have.

• Locked thread