Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

oh poo poo now it's using its claws!! :wth:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

awesome thread great job

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i like your thread, ghost

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i hate mondays

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
can you imagine if you were super allergic to cats and someone rubbed a spanish fold on your exposed anus? can you?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
gonna poo poo on yer face, OP! gonna find you and poo poo on yer mothafuckin face, bitch! heeeyaaa gonna ride yer nose with my hot stanky goodday mother merry christmas smellin rear end! gonna fill yer face with fumes. suck on that poo poo boy. , OP

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

dad gay. so what posted:

gonna poo poo on yer face, OP! gonna find you and poo poo on yer mothafuckin face, bitch! heeeyaaa gonna ride yer nose with my hot stanky goodday Christmas smellin rear end! gonna fill yer face with fumes. suck on that poo poo boy. , OP
ah yes i would but im really quite averse to feces in my diet, it does not agree with my intestines, it does not agree at all. i'm sorry but i'll have to turn down your offer

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
that weren't no offer boy, that theres a goddamn mother magdaline promise written in my holy poo poo goin down your poo poo eating fat loving face di-rectly, hole house bitch

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

im not paying for another stomach pumping this month! ill fight you and you r shitleaking rear end in a top hat if i have to!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i dont think either of you are seriously considering the full ramifications of my reply

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
sever from tthe catte

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

it sounds like a one way ticket to anaphylactic paradise so im gonna put the brakes on that idea honky

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 55 minutes!
this is it. the worst thread in gbs.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
whats yer shitfucking address, you asscunt bitch? or do I just drive around looking for a bunch of faggots sticking ther junk into a house full of gloryholes?

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Harald posted:

i hate mondays

and representations of muhammad

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Howard Beale posted:

and representations of meowhammad

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

A misanthrope posted:

i like your thread, ghost

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

:holymoley:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

e: poo poo

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
cmon you cocksuckers, smoobles said it was the worst. kill yourselves.... please.... (im 9)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

dad gay. so what posted:

cmon you cocksuckers, smoobles said it was the worst. kill yourselves.... please.... (im 9)

someones gotta bad kus of the moondays

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

hey i didnt even notice that smoobles dislikes my thread.. this is the happiest day of my life :wth:

naem
May 29, 2011

laszagniaed

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

prisoner: come on cat! bring me the key! its right over there!
cat: *claws bound prisoner's anus*

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost posted:

hey i didnt even notice that smoobles dislikes my thread.. this is the happiest day of my life :wth:

what was his name? haha just kidding im sure your dance card is pretty full with all of the [insert image every gay dick in the world]

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
that darn cat

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

laszagniaed

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless