Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

BubbleGoose posted:

Not exactly, but....

So here's the deal. Retired 78 year old professor makes some lewd comments online to several of his female students. They complain to MIT. MIT investigates, finds him guilty and then takes down all his free classes and course materials from MIT OpenCourseware, leaving a lot of students bereft of a drat good and free introductory physics course. If the guy is guilty, fine. Punish him. But to take down all his stuff so students can't access it seems a bit extreme.

they're free courses. if you want to learn physics, pay it for like a decent American and not a poor retard. who cares if the old creepers poo poo got taken down, are you defending his creepy ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Biggie Shorty posted:

Aaaaahhaaa that's funny!! Pretending to be a huge insufferable human being is goddamn top-tier triple-A internet comedy platinum! Please to be having all of my manbabies good goon :)

Man this forum just gets funnier by the *day* my sides! my poor sides!

you sure are mad and poo poo up every thread. then you get even madder and act really goony. whats wrong with you

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
this guy sent graphic emails to many of his women students but heh no big deal ya know heh it's okay you're all making it up MIT loves to oppress men

• Locked thread