Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

BubbleGoose posted:

Not exactly, but....

So here's the deal. Retired 78 year old professor makes some lewd comments online to several of his female students. They complain to MIT. MIT investigates, finds him guilty and then takes down all his free classes and course materials from MIT OpenCourseware, leaving a lot of students bereft of a drat good and free introductory physics course. If the guy is guilty, fine. Punish him. But to take down all his stuff so students can't access it seems a bit extreme.

The first thing when I heard about this was download all his lectures from youtube in case those get taken down as well.

His lectures are actually pretty good so you should download them too while you can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Otto von Ruthless posted:

really its just a pr move by a large organization distancing themselves from someone theyd rather not be associated with

Yeah just like every book and TV show made by creepy persons has been removed from sale/broadcast.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Ahundredbux posted:

its a weird move of an educational organization to remove valid educational material tho

pretty sure someone went into full damage control mode when hearing the phrase :siren:sexual assault:siren: and wanted to avoid a media shitstorm

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Otto von Ruthless posted:

yes, of course this need to happen every single time or else it means...?

why do you support the lionisation of dirty old men, nonces, tories, and literally hitler?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Maldoror posted:

wasn't like plato a pedo

because :greece:

ban ancient greek philosophers texts

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Spanish Manlove posted:

reinforces the already widely known fact to every other stem person that they should never talk to/at/near women

well I seriously don't understand what the gently caress is going on in the US

is there any normal interaction between men and women in your country

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

exspurt analcyst posted:

Somehow I get the impression that all his lectures were prerecorded years ago, there was no interaction with any students, and any perceived assault happened entirely in the girl's mind? Like maybe he had an overly satisfied grin when solving an equation...

Yeah they were regular lectures with students, so obviously he is retroactively groping everyone in the first row because of the recent shitstorm.

• Locked thread