Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

we knew he was mad but we didnt know that he was THAT mad

a club and broom fight pretty much settles things i think. if this was texas there would have been a shootout. but since its canada it was club vs broom.

such is life!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

when you have to literally fend off your big violently drunken club wielding friend and your defense is a broom and other people get the gently caress out you kinda end a friendship i suppose

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
This was all a big stunt so you guys could kiss and make up.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

its kinda bad because this poo poo isnt going to go down easily. he will probably lose his job.

i dont feel good about any of this.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Give us a run down of the night that led to a wood sword fight

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
ITs called larp'ing OP

Skinny King Pimp
Aug 25, 2011
Skinny Queen Wimp
why isn't this on youtube yet op

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

The only thing that can help after beating your friend's rear end with a broom is a long walk outside.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
This thread is like when one of your friends posts an obnoxious Facebook posts saying "OMG worst night evar!! :'( :'(" and doesn't give any details and makes people tease the details out of them piece by piece

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Professor Shark posted:

Give us a run down of the night that led to a wood sword fight
well ill do my best but like i said going nuts happens so fast, so i will try and describe "harry" and his quick fall from grace.

harry is a mechanic at the shop, and been there for a while, usually hes a good guy but he can be moody as hell, probably due to the fact that his homeland experiences like total darkness during the winter months. i wonder if bi-polar people come from higher latitudes but that is just a theory.

we were having a party at the bike shop and everyone was drinking pretty good and moods were going well, but lets say at the tail end of the party harry goes out to talk to his GF and he comes in, slams THE CLUB on his work bench and ask everyone to not go out the back door because he is having a conversation. Later his GF comes into the shop crying. Clearly something is hosed. Everyone who hasnt gone home at the shop starts cleaning up and blah blah blah but Harry comes back and I go right up to him and say "hey friend what is troubling you?" and then he meanders and goes back and forth and then starts yelling and I try to get to the club before he can but he grabs it since its a serious loving club everyone backs off but I have the broom and just really fend him off. wave it back and forth and im serious about attacking and he knows it, since we know each other pretty well, but hes got this loving club and its a killer weapon as opposed to my broom. everyone else and me back off. we forfeit the battle but his friday is going to be poo poo.

cant trust someone like this though, so its unfortunate, im not the only one cutting this guy off. you have to trust your friends implicitly and harry has failed.

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Dec 12, 2014

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

sounds like one of my gay fanics

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

You should sober up before work!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Professor Shark posted:

You should sober up before work!
i work at 11 at a differnt place thank gently caress, but i have to get my things from that shop in AM.

any way its all gonna be OK, but harry is gonna have some splainin' to do

good night goonds

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
Is this what constitutes workplace violence in Canada? Jesus christ

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
This is classic Harry. Tara broke up with Harry because Maureen Kanallen said that she saw Harry flirting with Sarah Timny at a party, but he was only doing it to make Tara jealous because you know, she thought that Tarah secretly liked Eric Henebry, but she doesn't like Eric Henebry, it was all a bunch of bull.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Punch Card posted:

its not really the action just that everyone though this was a friend. i dunno what to say otherwise it wasnt workplace either it was at the wind down of a party at a shop, so i dunno. either way this one guy betrayed the trust of everyone else and is going to be hosed because of it. thats it thats all, it was pretty unreal when it was going on though.

i wont pretend to have handled it the best but just simply stated its surprising when someone you think you know simply goes loving crazy!!

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
you're a wizard caveman harry

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
sever

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Luky he isnt some kind of pokemon I guess.

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

This thread is like when one of your friends posts an obnoxious Facebook posts saying "OMG worst night evar!! :'( :'(" and doesn't give any details and makes people tease the details out of them piece by piece

They don't want to talk about it, ok?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im going to sleep so you aussie fucks shouldnt expect any updates for a little while

go eat your roo and beet and egg burgers or whatever and enjoy the outback and a VB

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
This wouldn't have happened if you had a gun, OP. Move to a country that reveres freedom.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I wish you were wearing google glass or something at the time OP

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I guess this will have to satiate the blood lust for me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FchFz0VwhE so depressed right now

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'll tell a much more coherent and better story than the OP's about some night that resulted in a guy being fired:

A bunch of us were at a friend's father's company BBQ. His dad owned a dealership and every summer would have a huge pig roast that all the employees would go to and since we were teenagers we would go and work as bartenders for a few hours than disappear with the liquor, beer, and cigarettes that we'd stashed while working.

Anyway, at this one we were 18-19, and it was at about 11:00 when the sensible adults had all called cabs and the only ones left were the very, very drunk and my group of friends.

One of my friends went over to the the beer tub to grab a some beers for everyone around the fire, but on his way back he accidentally bumped shoulders with one of the younger salesmen (23-25yo). My friend said sorry and kept going, but the guy followed him out and started yelling at him asking what his loving problem was. My friend turned around and said he didn't have a problem, it was an accident, etc, but the guy was still fuming and was obviously blotto drunk and looking for a fight, so he kept yelling at my friend, who was now sitting with the group.

A few of the other employees held him back and calmed him down eventually, and the guy said that if my friend would bro-hug he'd drop it. My friend didn't want to bro-hug the weirdo, but said that everything was fine.

This set off the drunk worse than before, he charged my friend and started shoving him, asking why he didn't want to loving hug :psyduck:

Eventually a cab shows up for this guy and the other employees put him in it, but a few minutes later he walks back in yelling and being aggressive, and people have to sit him down and a bunch of young women are trying to calm him down again while the guy employees stand between him and the firepit where we still were sitting and trying to have a good time.

A few minutes later two cops show up, talk to us, and decide to take this guy away. He somewhat sobers up, agrees to walk outside with the cops without needing cuffs, and we think that's the end of it.

A few minutes later they came back to the house and told us that when they got close to the cruiser the guy darted into the woods, that the party was over, and that they had called in for more units, including a k-9.

Before I left I asked my friend's dad what was going to happen to the guy, he told me that if he shows up at work on Monday he was getting fired.

I found out months later that he just never returned to work.

Quellar
Dec 21, 2007
quit staring at me
Goondolences, OP.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i read these posts and i feel like ive read a spelling mistake but then i go back to read again and see what the spelling mistake was an there was no spelling mistake. does this happene to anyone else

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i am talking about the op post

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy

numberoneposter posted:

im going to sleep so you aussie fucks shouldnt expect any updates for a little while

go eat your roo and beet and egg burgers or whatever and enjoy the outback and a VB

We fuckin' will.

Now I want a beet and egg laden rooburger. Sounds delicious.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

no it doesnt

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Punch Card posted:

Op i think this just means that Canada is Pussies, not that the dude gets fired. You only should expect to ~*Implicitly~Trust*~ you're truest friends, not some dude you work with

If you work somehwere where it's cool to get drunk after hours how can you fire somebody for getting drunk after hours?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Ive had kangaroo burger but found it dry. Elk's better.

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy
Clearly it was dry because it didn't have beetroot on it :rolleyes:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Can confirm it was a +1 magical club given to Harry by a Forest Troll a few years ago. Would have done 1-6 +1 damage plus Harry is pretty big and has a +2 strength bonus. OP were you wearing any armor, maybe plate mail? If not then you are pretty bad rear end to have gotten involved in this.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I bet in Australia they know how to handle a drunk m8 that's lost his poo poo

They'd all be singing songs and using that club to kill snakes

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

mookface posted:

This is classic Harry. Tara broke up with Harry because Maureen Kanallen said that she saw Harry flirting with Sarah Timny at a party, but he was only doing it to make Tara jealous because you know, she thought that Tarah secretly liked Eric Henebry, but she doesn't like Eric Henebry, it was all a bunch of bull.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
"hey look man im sorry things got out of hand"

"its all good"

fin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Professor Shark posted:

I'll tell a much more coherent and better story than the OP's about some night that resulted in a guy being fired:

A bunch of us were at a friend's father's company BBQ. His dad owned a dealership and every summer would have a huge pig roast that all the employees would go to and since we were teenagers we would go and work as bartenders for a few hours than disappear with the liquor, beer, and cigarettes that we'd stashed while working.

Anyway, at this one we were 18-19, and it was at about 11:00 when the sensible adults had all called cabs and the only ones left were the very, very drunk and my group of friends.

One of my friends went over to the the beer tub to grab a some beers for everyone around the fire, but on his way back he accidentally bumped shoulders with one of the younger salesmen (23-25yo). My friend said sorry and kept going, but the guy followed him out and started yelling at him asking what his loving problem was. My friend turned around and said he didn't have a problem, it was an accident, etc, but the guy was still fuming and was obviously blotto drunk and looking for a fight, so he kept yelling at my friend, who was now sitting with the group.

A few of the other employees held him back and calmed him down eventually, and the guy said that if my friend would bro-hug he'd drop it. My friend didn't want to bro-hug the weirdo, but said that everything was fine.

This set off the drunk worse than before, he charged my friend and started shoving him, asking why he didn't want to loving hug :psyduck:

Eventually a cab shows up for this guy and the other employees put him in it, but a few minutes later he walks back in yelling and being aggressive, and people have to sit him down and a bunch of young women are trying to calm him down again while the guy employees stand between him and the firepit where we still were sitting and trying to have a good time.

A few minutes later two cops show up, talk to us, and decide to take this guy away. He somewhat sobers up, agrees to walk outside with the cops without needing cuffs, and we think that's the end of it.

A few minutes later they came back to the house and told us that when they got close to the cruiser the guy darted into the woods, that the party was over, and that they had called in for more units, including a k-9.

Before I left I asked my friend's dad what was going to happen to the guy, he told me that if he shows up at work on Monday he was getting fired.

I found out months later that he just never returned to work.

this is a good story

• Locked thread