Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bugdrvr
Mar 7, 2003

If you need a pic of the real thing I can climb under my very own 1991 Ranger and get one for you in the morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bugdrvr
Mar 7, 2003

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

It left seemingly functioning but I'd like to see it anyways. The above diagram i saw and is one of many that is close, but different to what I saw and wasnt too helpful for me.

Course i also spent almost 5 hours doing rear shoes and those 2 cables because my hands were shaking and i had the mental problem solving ability and temper tantrums of a three year old so it wasnt exactly one of my finer moments.

I'll get them for you no prob. As far as the hand shaking and temper tantrum throwing, I'm also a tech there are no explanation needed my friend.

Bugdrvr
Mar 7, 2003

Here's pics with the brake engaged. I honestly never gave a close look to that tangled monstrosity before all the times I've been under the truck. I feel like it's a great idea to keep this picture when one of those cables fails and I've got to deal with the same thing you just did.

Bugdrvr
Mar 7, 2003

It's a helper leaf I guess. I put the spring packs from a 4x4 on the back so it wouldn't sag when there is a bike or two in the back or if I have a trailer on. When there is weight in the back the sticking out leaf contacts the others.

• Locked thread