Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
We do we (human beings) have hair growing around our assholes? What evolutionary advantage does having fecal dreadlocks caked around your rear end in a top hat have?

Is it gay to shave your rear end in a top hat? How does one shave an rear end in a top hat anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Warmer assholes

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
shaving assholes is dumb because most people don't do it consistently so during anal when you go balls deep it can be itchy

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
Like making GBS threads through a wire mesh, bro

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
I have rear end hair , and big pubes

i dont have major nut hair, the nuts are hairless p.much.

Never had a chick have a problem sucking my nuts, or going balls deep with head. or both.

also, chicks aint perfect, stop being a loving virgin.

Rapman the Cook fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Dec 13, 2014

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Get a brozillian wax

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
if you have rear end hair then shave it it feels so wrong. feels like your rear end is leaking or something, but you wipe and there's nothing there.
hair must keep bum ghosts at bay.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Obscuritatem posted:

if you have rear end hair then shave it it feels so wrong. feels like your rear end is leaking or something, but you wipe and there's nothing there.

stay safe bum ghost

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
when i take a poo poo it's like the hull of a downed plane crashing through a rainforest canopy.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Obscuritatem posted:

Obscuritatem posted:

when i take a poo poo it's like the hull of a downed plane crashing through a rainforest canopy.

negative sex person

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.
Why the gently caress do you think god gave us lighters and farts that catch on fire?

Arrest that ass!
Sep 1, 2006

my deadlift personal record
If you don't have rear end hair then in between your rear end crack will get mega sweaty during the summer the feeling of your sweaty cheeks sliding against each other while you walk is weird as gently caress.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I ripped out a tuft of rear end hair. Who wants to see it?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Arrest that rear end! posted:

If you don't have rear end hair then in between your rear end crack will get mega sweaty during the summer the feeling of your sweaty cheeks sliding against each other while you walk is weird as gently caress.

That actually seems like an argument for shaving

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
do chicks get butt hair i need to know

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

some do but they should be shaving everything down there anyway

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fajita Fiesta posted:

do chicks get butt hair i need to know

mostly mediterranean chicks but yea

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
what is their secret how do they deal with it , are they nairing their buttholes too?

what is the wutang secret here

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
rear end hair is my secret shame. Every time I take a poo poo I have to go at my rear end hole with a metal wire sponge to get properly clean.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Fajita Fiesta posted:

what is their secret how do they deal with it , are they nairing their buttholes too?

what is the wutang secret here

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Do think that someone would laser the hair from my rear end in a top hat if I payed them?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
those places will laser any part of your body if you have money

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

HollisBrown posted:

Do think that someone would laser the hair from my rear end in a top hat if I payed them?

I really wouldn't want that poo poo growing back

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Robo Reagan posted:

those places will laser any part of your body if you have money

Now I know what I'm doing with my christmas money

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

HollisBrown posted:

How does one shave an rear end in a top hat anyway?

Very carefully.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

5'd

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

HollisBrown posted:

How does one shave an rear end in a top hat anyway?

with a mirror

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

HollisBrown posted:

http://urbanbodylaser.com/vancouver/blog/balls-n-all-treatments-for-men/

the Balls-n-All™ treatment is trademarked

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011
thought this was going to be about faux hawks or something I guess

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013

sign me up i wanna look like a preteen boy pls

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
I have so much rear end in a top hat hair that sometimes it'll get tangled up and create a little net over my butthole so that when I poop I have to push really hard and then it tears my rear end hair out. :smith:

Chatterbox
Jul 17, 2014

When the going gets weird, the weird go professional.
I like ripping out the hairs bit by bit till my butthole is smooth as a porpoise pussy.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You use a depilatory designed for faces if you want to remove anal hair. Magic Shave is a preferred brand.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Pick posted:

You use a depilatory designed for faces if you want to remove anal hair. Magic Shave is a preferred brand.

Why did they design nair for faces, when the only conceivable use is for your butthole? :confused:

stump collector
May 28, 2007

DoomLazer posted:

thought this was going to be about faux hawks or something I guess

faux fawkes and a soul patch

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
grow ur rear end hair into a long, luxurious mane and clean/condition it religiously. dye it the same color as ur normal hair and then weave them together, creating an uninterrupted stream of silky, voluminous hair flowing from ur scalp to ur rear end in a top hat

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

Why did they design nair for faces, when the only conceivable use is for your butthole? :confused:

hmmm op maybe so girsl dont have to go up to the counter a a big old box with rear end in a top hat HAIR REMOVER writ on it.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Just rip the hair out while you are removing dingleberries like any other goon that doesn't wipe properly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

Ah, but you have misheard what they are actually saying!

It is not for faces, its for faeces.

• Locked thread