Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

quote:

At 4:55 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 13, 2014, the Police Department received a report of a suspicious person on campus. A female student was walking north on the sidewalk between ________ Hall and ________ Hall when she was approached by an unknown white male with a beard wearing a gray hoodie. The male subject followed her, walking fast enough to catch up with her. When the female student turned around again, she saw him directly behind her, and she screamed and ran away. The male subject ran in a different direction.

:lol: which one of you was this

*is in a hurry, going the same way as some random lone chick, scream frightens you enough that you both bolt in opposite directions like startled rabbits*

it must suck to live in constant fear of the raping dicks just walking freely about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

kitty sees stupid post!!

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

go away furry

resting bort face
Jun 2, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
gosh, those are some mysterious halls. how do you get to class??

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
day three of the pick lion spree

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
rape culture is loving absurd like what percentage of guys become rapists in their life

in before it's actually a lot

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
On 2/7/09 at approximately 6:35 PM a suspicious incident occurred at Hilltop Apartments, in the parking lot between the Beard and French buildings. A male approached a female from the opposite direction and came up within several feet of her personal space. The female turned around and left the area. The male walked away in the opposite direction. The male did not say anything or make physical contact with the female. The intention of the male is unknown. Description as follows: a white male 6’ 0” with shoulder length brown hair wearing a red or brown cloth jacket and jeans. Male described as older than college age. The male had a round face and large build.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Roargasm posted:

rape culture is loving absurd like what percentage of guys become rapists in their life

in before it's actually a lot

every man is a rapist in his heart. it is only the law that stops him

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Al Cowens posted:

On 2/7/09 at approximately 6:35 PM a suspicious incident occurred at Hilltop Apartments, in the parking lot between the Beard and French buildings. A male approached a female from the opposite direction and came up within several feet of her personal space. The female turned around and left the area. The male walked away in the opposite direction. The male did not say anything or make physical contact with the female. The intention of the male is unknown. Description as follows: a white male 6’ 0” with shoulder length brown hair wearing a red or brown cloth jacket and jeans. Male described as older than college age. The male had a round face and large build.

story of my life

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

The Protagonist posted:

At 4:55 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 13, 2014, the Police Department received a report of a suspicious person on campus. A female student was walking north on the sidewalk between ________ Hall and ________ Hall when she was approached by an unknown white male with a beard wearing a gray hoodie. The male subject followed her, walking fast enough to catch up with her. When the female student turned around again, she saw him directly behind her, and she screamed and ran away. The male subject ran in a different direction.

dead baby reported in trash can, on further inspection it turned out to just be a burrito

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Maldoror posted:

dead baby reported in trash can, on further inspection it turned out to just be a burrito

can I have it?

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
I bet the girl was walking at a turtle pace while texting on her phone. I feel like a rapist sometime when I just want to walk fast and end up behind someone's rear end because they are stupid enough to check their facebook instead of watching where they are going.

Yes, I am an accidental potential rapist.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i want to rape

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Hingehead posted:

I bet the girl was walking at a turtle pace while texting on her phone. I feel like a rapist sometime when I just want to walk fast and end up behind someone's rear end because they are stupid enough to check their facebook instead of watching where they are going.

Yes, I am an accidental potential rapist.
as long as you aren't a potential accidental rapist i think we're good

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i'm creepy as gently caress but i'd never rape anyone

where's MY advocate?

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy

Cnut the Great posted:

where's MY advocate?

being creepy is going to be rape in the year 2025

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cnut the Great posted:

where's MY advocate?

It's me. Good job boss

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Making all guys with beards look bad

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Windows 98 posted:

Making all guys with beards look bad

gently caress! does that mean I have to shave? I just trimmed it

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I've raped and will rape everyone in this thread

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I'm the rape rooster cuck cuck cuck

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
ladies walk slow on their little stumpy lady legs so i always get worried looks when i'm coming up behind them but i don't have a rape beard so they just breathe a sigh of relief and offer a friendly greeting

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gnarlyhotep posted:

:rolleyes:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Rape is victimless crime

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Roargasm posted:

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

the trick is to sprint past them as fast as you possibly can so they're worried for the least amount of time

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

gonna start with you

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gnarlyhotep posted:

gonna start with you

:wink:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Don't kink shame us rapist. Rape is one of the most popular fetishes in the world and is by far the oldest.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I was at the bus stop waiting and there was some girl and she farted really loudly and I looked at her but she refused to look at me.
I got owned.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

The Protagonist posted:

the trick is to sprint past them as fast as you possibly can so they're worried for the least amount of time
This was a standup comedy routine I heard somewhere. This black guy was relating this story about this white woman who was nervous about something behind her and so he also got nervous and started walking faster and then they got in a feedback loop and sprinted for their lives away from nothing

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Al Cowens posted:

This was a standup comedy routine I heard somewhere. This black guy was relating this story about this white woman who was nervous about something behind her and so he also got nervous and started walking faster and then they got in a feedback loop and sprinted for their lives while he was running away from whatever he thought she was running away from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yuFy_qjolU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

JebanyPedal posted:

I was at the bus stop waiting and there was some girl and she farted really loudly and I looked at her but she refused to look at me.
I got owned.

lol

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Black men and white women make the best jogging partners

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
American women are usually so self-centered and entitled that they think everyone is just waiting for an opportunity to rape them. Then when they get raped because they're asking for it they sue for child support. Theen when they proposition the guy for marriage they just divorce him a week later and get all of his stuff. Travel outside of the US to find women.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Roargasm posted:

ww3 will break out inshallah and all social mores will be replaced to those of the 1700s

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

gnarlyhotep posted:

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler