Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
Women are catching up and will probably surpass men in the middle class workplace soon. One thing they can never be, however, is stronger than men. Our rape epidemic is symptomatic of the fiscal shift and the transfer of the balance of power from men to women in modern society

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

:siren: slow walking retard detected :siren:

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Yivgev posted:

:siren: slow walking retard detected :siren:
:goonsay:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Roargasm posted:

Women are catching up and will probably surpass men in the middle class workplace soon. One thing they can never be, however, is stronger than men. Our rape epidemic is symptomatic of the fiscal shift and the transfer of the balance of power from men to women in modern society

an average man can rape the strongest woman

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

Roargasm posted:

100% forgot about that guy lol

Seriously if you would ever rape someone you loving suck. You don't have to ruin someone's life to ejaculate and if it's a weird power play you suck harder

hmmmm....

respectfully disagree.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Roargasm posted:

Through her crushing grip Ivanna still manages to softly pet the back of your head. "Shhhhh..." she whispers into your ear as her nine inch clitorous pushes past the meager resistance of your taught sphincter.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

The Protagonist posted:

Through her crushing grip Ivanna still manages to softly pet the back of your head. "Shhhhh..." she whispers into your ear as her nine inch clitorous pushes past the meager resistance of your taught sphincter.

Ivanna is gentle and kind

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

The Protagonist posted:

this is fine

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy

The Protagonist posted:

I am 200% ok with this

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
it's taut

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

poo poo

:negative::dong::bigtran:

The Protagonist fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Dec 14, 2014

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Ive been raped by a woman before

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
typos kill my boner

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
please elaborate. I sure everyone here would like to hear it

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

mookface posted:

yes please share

this is a safe space

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

mookface posted:

no, that was a moose

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gnarlyhotep posted:

no, that was a moose

we've all been there brother

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

it's taught after she's done with it

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
If the girl had a beard this would never have happened.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

JebanyPedal posted:

I was at the bus stop waiting and there was some girl and she farted really loudly and I looked at her but she refused to look at me.
I got owned.

Should have huffed that poo poo.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

The Protagonist posted:

drat she fit

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Roargasm posted:

100% forgot about that guy lol

Seriously if you would ever rape someone you loving suck. You don't have to ruin someone's life to ejaculate and if it's a weird power play you suck harder

rapists are bad ppl? i dunno, being raised in Rape Culture i see this as a rather unorthodox opinion and i am not sure i can agree

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

We are all children of rape.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Fat Lowtax posted:

I'm fuckin pumped to own slaves and get scurvy

I'm excited for smallpox personally

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

mookface posted:

:(

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

The Protagonist posted:

yes please share

this is a safe space

I had this roommate in China town and she was a fat and unattractive woman in her thirties and she would flirt with me all the time. I was always polite with her and never reciprocated. My weekly routine was fairly predictable and I would always come home absolutely shitfaced around three in the morning on the weekends. She knew this.

This night is no different and when I got home I was feeling hungry so I went into the kitchen to slay up some eggs or some poo poo. She appeared in the doorway. She had a bottle of Jameson, which I was drinking pretty steady at the time and a bag of weed which is always nice. I hardly remember any of this, I was drunk and she knew this. She poured a couple of glasses of the whiskey and sparked up a joint. I was already drunk at this point so I blacked out for a while.

My next memory is her blowing me. At this point what the gently caress am I going to do? She got me hard and then she rode me and she came a few times. I never came. After it was all done I stumbled back to my room. I mean I could have pushed her off at any time but in the state I was in I just didn't.

I don't know if this is rape, but a woman who I had made it clear I was not interested in plied me with drugs and alcohol and took advantage of my decision making abilities in this state. If the genders would have been reversed people would be screaming rape.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

you drank her liquor and smoked her weed sounds like you owed her

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

mookface posted:

I had this roommate in China town and she was a fat and unattractive woman in her thirties and she would flirt with me all the time. I was always polite with her and never reciprocated. My weekly routine was fairly predictable and I would always come home absolutely shitfaced around three in the morning on the weekends. She knew this.

This night is no different and when I got home I was feeling hungry so I went into the kitchen to slay up some eggs or some poo poo. She appeared in the doorway. She had a bottle of Jameson, which I was drinking pretty steady at the time and a bag of weed which is always nice. I hardly remember any of this, I was drunk and she knew this. She poured a couple of glasses of the whiskey and sparked up a joint. I was already drunk at this point so I blacked out for a while.

My next memory is her blowing me. At this point what the gently caress am I going to do? She got me hard and then she rode me and she came a few times. I never came. After it was all done I stumbled back to my room. I mean I could have pushed her off at any time but in the state I was in I just didn't.

I don't know if this is rape, but a woman who I had made it clear I was not interested in plied me with drugs and alcohol and took advantage of my decision making abilities in this state. If the genders would have been reversed people would be screaming rape.

Yeah, it was rape

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Question:

Rape or No Rape?

Let's resolve this for good.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Oh look its another thread where everyone pretends its 4chans /pol/

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Goofballs posted:

Oh look its another thread where everyone pretends its 4chans /pol/

Nobody loving reads that poo poo

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

mookface posted:

Nobody loving reads that poo poo

I did before moot hosed it up.

and the 1 in 6 woman is self-reported and includes attempted rapes, seeing as 83% of those who claimed it were under 25 (retard tumblr millenials) they probably mean a man spoke to them uninvited once.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Its fine to get raped once in a while, if its by a woman

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

jalopybrown posted:

and the 1 in 6 woman is self-reported and includes attempted rapes, seeing as 83% of those who claimed it were under 25 (retard tumblr millenials) they probably mean a man spoke to them uninvited once.

oh dear

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

jalopybrown posted:

ok, now it's a /pol/ thread

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Gay Roads posted:

ok, now it's a /pol/ thread

Imagine I posted the A Wyatt Mann electric jew cartoon but it's a woman spouting rape stuff & the kids saying 'mama... i have... gender dysphoria..." and the text is how much of the electric feminazi do you let your kids watch

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

jalopybrown posted:

Imagine I posted the A Wyatt Mann electric jew cartoon but it's a woman spouting rape stuff & the kids saying 'mama... i have... gender dysphoria..." and the text is how much of the electric feminazi do you let your kids watch

keep going, i'm almost there

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Roargasm posted:

Men Fill Pay Gap With Jizz

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

jalopybrown posted:

*keeps feeding out rope*

yes please continue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Subscribe to r/redpill

• Locked thread