Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
"he corrupted my wish for some goddamn peace and quiet and now i dont have a kid anymore," one bereaved dad said

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
this is already a better thread than the other one

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
i feel like the wishmaster would have had a much easier time getting his 3 wishes if he didn't kill people all the time

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Idea for the next parody thread, feel free to use it:

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
wishmaster, i wish to be a moderator

"wish.... granted"

*becomes spanish manlove* n...nooooo

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I wonder if any of the parents are secretly relieved to be absolved of their duties as parents. Imagine how guilty you must feel to be secretly happy at your new freedom that only the parent of a toddler can truly appreciate. Yeah, you'd cry a little but then you might smile as you look at the chopper in the garage.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Concerned Citizen posted:

wishmaster, i wish to be a moderator

"wish.... granted"

*becomes spanish manlove* n...nooooo

lol

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCGQiGEYl4Y

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
honestly i feel like you could get around most wishmaster issues by just being more specific with your requests. maybe have a team of attorneys work with you to define the parameters of your wish and deliver a 75-page document
\

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
why would anyone trust wishmaster he is clearly a hosed up looking devil man who likes to snarl and cackle knowingly

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

honestly i feel like you could get around most wishmaster issues by just being more specific with your requests. maybe have a team of attorneys work with you to define the parameters of your wish and deliver a 75-page document
\

add a couple mullahs to the mix just to be safe

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

\

"I wish I had a million bucks right now!"

<crushed under an avalanche of male deer>

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Everyone knows wishmaster doesn't have the capacity for automatic wishes and is best used for hunting or small games. I'm familiar with wishmaster not through actual wishes but instead the realistic wishmaster video games so I'm sure you'll all trust my expert opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Luvcow posted:

Everyone knows wishmaster doesn't have the capacity for automatic wishes and is best used for hunting or small games. I'm familiar with wishmaster not through actual wishes but instead the realistic wishmaster video games so I'm sure you'll all trust my expert opinion.

if u think ur using a wishmaster and not the other way around u got another thing coming buddy

source: i used to be a freelance wishmaster when i was just out of high school

• Locked thread