Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Reason posted:

Lame. I just want to blow people up and rob their poo poo.
You can do this, but it's really more of a "be a pirate from whose perspective?" It's probably easier to act as a roaming privateer.

You'll also need to rely on the Black Market to sell cargo you take.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

StarMinstrel posted:

To add to the OP : How to be Explorer / Trader / Combatant from scratch plz I'm flailing in space (having fun)
OP needs to check his PMs, the pointers created by me, updated by Galaga Galaxian, and then updated/formatted further by me are waiting to be added

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Literally Kermit posted:

Well, I officially popped my Elite cherry - blew up inside a station due to REASONS. Don't launch your ship and switch to your map. Trust me, it is bad news bears

Also it is my first save reroll. gently caress you, loan officer.
It's ok before the rare nerf I bought a new cobra mk II, outfitted it, and filled the holds with Lavian Brandy, then promptly rammed myself into the side of the station while trying to exit.

Yeah, I rerolled after that.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Goetta posted:

So what if I want to go to Xihe and start running rares to make some initial money but I can't afford anything unless I sell my Freagle and I can't actually get to the system in a Sidewinder (not enough of a jump range?). Do I need to grind out some meager starting money some other way first?

Do a few small-cargo transport missions in the area around where you are to build up a few thousand credits or sell your Freagle, install some D rank equipment in your sidewinder and as big an upgraded FSD as you can afford and it should fix your jump range problem.

Also since it hasn't been added to the OP yet I'll paste my getting started tips here.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
General Starting Tips:

• Do all of the tutorials before you begin normal play. The learning curve is quite steep, and the tutorials will help ease you into the game quickly. Work on mastering docking and undocking.
  • Don’t be afraid to get blown up. The death penalty isn’t a big deal until you get into much more expensive ships. You can see what your current payment is on ship destruction to get back your ship and all attached modules on your ship’s right-side-panel under your current credit balance.
  • There are three methods of travel: normal (what you do around stations, resource points, points of interest, etc), supercruise (in-system superluminal travel), and hyperdrive (between systems).
  • The size and quality of thrusters on your ship influence your maneuverability in normal space and during supercruise, as well as your top speed in normal space.
  • The size and quality of your FSD influences your jump range through changing your optimal jump mass and maximum fuel consumption per jump.
  • A good way to squeeze extra jump range is by upgrading as many of your ship’s systems as possible to grade ‘D’, which are across-the-board the lightest (in tonnage) components, with better-than-default stats by a bit, and tend to be pretty cheap. Similarly, ‘B’ class are the second best part (and great for cost effectiveness vs ‘A’) but they’re also heavier than all other part grades.
  • As of launch, there are some events starting, which you can read about in the in-game news. There are conflict zones in some of these mentioned systems with lots of available combat and even capital ships in the mix. Be careful out there!

So you’ve gotten started in the game and you’re able to fly around in your Sidewinder. Now what? Combat, Trading, and Mining tips are to follow. Exploration is also a viable play style, but less so until you can get into a Hauler or preferably an Adder and have some spending money to outfit it. If you’d like to get into exploration, I’d suggest following a trading path at first.

Combat Tips:
  • The starting ship, the Sidewinder, is a jack-of-all trades. You can do low-level combat in it and it will be ok. Probably the best way to start out and get some credits though is to run a few nearby trade missions to help you get used to take-off/landing at stations and getting used to supercruise. Trade your Sidewinder plus about 15-20k credits in for an Eagle as soon as you can if you enjoy combat.
  • The Eagle is a great combat ship. When well-equipped and well-piloted you can be quite deadly in this somewhat fragile but very agile fighter-craft.
  • Make sure you have a kill-warrant scanner equipped! This will greatly boost your bounty-hunting income. A kill warrant scanner will allow you to claim extra bounties from other jurisdictions besides the system you’re in. A KW Scanner takes 10 seconds to complete a scan and you have to keep your target in front of you, better scanners have longer scan ranges. A target that shows “CLEAN” before scanning is always illegal to attack even if they have bounties elsewhere! The exception to this is Anarchy systems, where anything goes, because there are no laws.
  • The best places to look for targets with bounties on them are at Resource Extraction Sites (RES) at planetary rings. Ice rings never have RESes. Nav beacons can be another location but pirates are fewer and the smugglers you can find there typically aren’t worth as much (but less prone to fighting back).
  • Check your targets. Just because they are wanted doesn’t always mean you should or want to shoot them. Use your ship’s “Contacts” panel in the left screen to see what the target’s bounty and faction is. The safest targets to shoot are ones belonging to the faction listed as “unfettered” (you can check faction info on your right MFD status tab, system status submenu), these guys are basically anarchist pirates and are almost always wanted. Next-safest are independent-aligned factions in the system you’re in as long as they don’t own all the stations. Be careful about shooting wanted targets that are aligned with one of the big three. Often you can get away with it (especially if the system you’re in is not owned by that faction) but if you do it too much you risk pissing off that faction.
  • Be aware that any dropped cargo you pick up (it doesn’t matter if it fell out a ship as you were shooting them or if they were mining and didn’t pick it up) will be marked as stolen and you will only be able to sell it on the Black Market. Be careful. (coming soon: system-wide salvage permits that will ensure you can still salvage things without them being marked as stolen)
  • Bounty claims are lost when your ship is destroyed. Make sure you turn in your bounty claims often!
Trading Tips:
  • As above, the starting Sidewinder is fine while you get used to the game. As soon as you can upgrade to a Hauler though, do it. A half-upgrade-step above the Hauler is the Adder, which is all-around better than the Hauler but, like the Sidewinder, a bit of a jack-of-all-trades.
  • You’ll see several types of cargo missions available: A-to-B, Locate-and-deliver, and (for lack of a better term), Humanitarian.
  • A-to-B are the simplest, but the starting ones that you’ll have the cargo space for in a Sidewinder are pretty low-paying. Still, they are worth doing, as they’ll be paying you to go to other systems and stations, where you can look for better opportunities.
  • Locate-and-deliver pay much better. They’ll ask you to bring back X tons of some sort of cargo, but they won’t tell you where to find that cargo. They often have pretty long timers on them and they have no failure penalty (and you can abandon them at will), so it’s worth grabbing all the ones you notice if you’re going to be hanging around an area for a while. Sometimes you’ll get lucky and have no trouble locating the goods, other times it will be a lot harder.
  • Humanitarian missions don’t pay you any credits, but give you a reputation boost with the faction asking for the mission. Boosting your reputation can be useful as that faction will start to let you take on more missions and often they pay better.
  • There’s another cargo mission type that you shouldn’t tackle until you understand what you’re doing really well: illegal missions. These usually ask you to bring back some manner of stolen or illegal goods to the station. Unless you understand how to smuggle, don’t touch these. Illegal missions are clearly marked as such in the mission description.
  • Some stations have rare trade goods. These goods are noted in the system description (and there are various lists online to them such as this one on the official forums), show up in yellow text in the commodities screen, and increase in value the further away (in LY) you try to sell them. It’s been worked out that the highest reasonable profit point is around 160LY away from the source. Note that generally these goods are stocked in very low quantities and you may have to wait for the station’s stocks to refresh (once every ~10 minutes) a few times to fill your hold if you’ve got anything larger than a Sidewinder.
  • This is a huge image/table of trade goods and their general imports/exports based on station type. This is useful but again, is general, and there will be local variations everywhere.
Mining Tips:
  • Your best bets for mining are the rings around planets more-so than asteroid belts. Look for metallic rings. Icy rings can’t be mined, and rocky/metal rich/etc give you mostly terrible stuff. Metallic and Metal Rich sound similar, but Metallic is by far the better mining area.
  • On the system map, select a planet with rings. Just above the detailing of the rings (many planets have multiple rings with different material makeups!) will be something about the reserves (Major reserves, depleted, etc). Pristine or Major are what you want to look for.
  • You’ll need three things for mining: mining laser(s), a refinery module, and cargo space. A high quality power distributor can be helpful for recharging your mining laser(s) fast, and a high quality power reactor can help you run cooler (mining lasers are very hot and can shut down due to overheating even if you still have energy left).
  • The ships you’ll want are pretty much the same as for trading.
  • You do not need to go to Resource Extraction Sites to do mining. If you know that a planet’s rings are in good condition, all you need to do is approach the ring in supercruise. Point yourself directly at it and as long as your speed is under 1000 km/s when you get close you’ll drop safely out of supercruise into the ring. This will offer more privacy and (possibly) safety while you mine.
  • A useful technique for mining is to target a fixed point on the asteroid and continue to track that point as you fire your mining laser(s), this way the chunks come out in a line that you can slowly follow to scoop them up. If you just fire straight ahead and done move the chunks end up in a messy lump and you’ll likely make a mess scooping them.
  • Your maneuvering thrusters are very useful for scooping. Learn to rely on them more than turning your ship once you’re close enough to the chunk.
Miscellaneous (including exploration and long-range travel):
  • The Black Market is only available on some stations (and is found in the same area where you can receive bounty vouchers or pay off your own fines or bounties).
  • Outposts (smaller space stations with external docking pads) generally have fewer/no police ships around and are easier to dock with without being scanned as well.
  • If you’re looking for good equipment look for stations that are, in general, Wealthy, Large (or larger) Population, High Tech, and/or Industrial
  • Discovery scanners can be used in Super cruise to send out a sensor “Ping” that reveals celestial objects within a certain range. These show up as unknown contacts. The scanner ranges are 500ls (basic), 1000ls (intermediate), and systemwide(?) (Advanced).
  • Fuel-scooping is a skill you need to learn for any sort of long travels—it will be the difference between a 15 jump trip taking you ~30 minutes and taking you an hour and a half (needing to dock at a station to refuel). It’ll also the only way to do long-range exploration. Bigger or higher-quality fuel scoops will scoop more fuel, saving you time.
    It is possible to do a single-pass to fill your tanks no matter what if you balance your speed and your distance from the star correctly: find the right distance from the star that gives you as high a fuel-fill rate as possible while not raising your heat too high, throttle down to low speed, and wait for your tank to fill up. Be aware that doing this can make you vulnerable to frameshift interdiction; if you’re carrying valuable goods in a ship with lower maneuverability in a populated area you may want to do your fuel passes at higher speeds (still doable in a single pass, but requiring constant adjustments). Higher quality power reactors have better heat dissipation and can help with fuel scooping, if you’re an explorer, consider getting a good reactor even if you don’t need the power.
  • Not all stars can get fuel-scooped. Brown dwarfs, T-Tauri (very young) stars, neutron stars, black holes, etc, all cannot be fuel-scooped. Because of this, NEVER jump to an unknown system if it will consume the last of your fuel! Always plan to scoop fuel with at least 1-2 jumps left in the tank.
  • When you know you want to do something in the station that requires the outfitting screen hit Enter Hangar, then hit Starport Services so you can shop or check available missions while you're in the elevator.

Hopefully these tips will help you off to a solid start in Elite: Dangerous. Special thanks to Galaga Galaxian for helping me revise and expand this list.

Kenshin fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Dec 16, 2014

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

DatonKallandor posted:

And remember when you know you want to do something in the station that requires the outfitting screen hit Enter Hangar, then hit Starport Services so you can shop while you're in the elevator.
Good tip, adding to the end of the list.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Virginia Blend posted:

Is KB/M viable as a control scheme with this game?

Yes, I prefer it to my HOTAS setup.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Police Automaton posted:

So I'm still a little confused, it is perfectly possible to play this alone and get everything there is? I only have memories of the old elites and I'm not interested in an EVE online clone or something. Please have patience when you answer, I'm old.
You can play alone, but you do have to play online. Solo mode, Private group mode, and Open mode are all options you can choose, and you can use the same character between them.

This is not like Eve at all.

The difference between Solo, Private and Open is:

In Solo you will only see NPCs. The economy and political events (such as system control) will still be influenced by other players, but they cannot interact with you or you with them (nor will you see them).

In Private group you will get all the same except you will be able to see and play with other players in your private group.

In Open mode you can see and interact with other people and they can do the same with you. That said, there is local instancing, so even in "busy" systems you won't be exposed to everybody.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Frank Horrigan posted:

Yeah, back in October. :newlol:
Now if only the Outfitting list supported filters...

No you dumb list I don't need to see size 1 weapons as options for the size 2 slot. No you dumb list I don't want to see turrets. Holy poo poo you dumb list stop showing me 'E' and 'F' quality weapons.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Hard Clumping posted:

I agree that there should be filtering, but is the way it is now really that bad compared to how it was before they increased the amount/variety of internal compartments in stations a little while ago?

I'm not exactly sure you can compare "lack of filtering options" to "lack of equipment options"

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Bhodi posted:

So, aside from space dressup and space trucking, what is there to do in this game? Is there a campaign or a plot of some kind or is it just sort of sandboxy? I know there's no empire-building and what you fly is what you get... But what is the "endgame" or winning condition?

There is no endgame or winning conditions.

There are conflict zones between factions, you can do deep-space exploration, you can help change control of a system, etc.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

XENA I LOVE YOU posted:

Is there a guaranteed way to get into the same instance as a friend at all? A friend and I were trying to do some bounty hunting and every time we went into the same Unknown Signal we ended up being in different instances. It really makes the group play option seem useless.

There are a few issues around group play right now, Frontier is working on getting group dynamics working well for a (hopefully/probably) January update.

For now, yeah, you're going to have issues with that unfortunately.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Captain Diarrhoea posted:

This jackass station won't let me inside, that is because the faction that owns the station was the same faction that some wanted sucker belonged to before I kentucky fried his rear end with laser beams. Is that correct? I should make sure I understand this before I start frying felons compulsively. I'm confused because the system factions shows a blue up arrow beside my reputation, which made me think they liked me ever so slightly more than totally neutral.

I hate to ask this but have you requested docking before attempting to enter the station?

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Yeah it just says request denied, it's my first time doing anything with this faction aside from killing a dude with a bounty just before I arrived.

Does it give you a time limit before it will let you try again?

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

It's a big rotating one. To be honest it never even occurred to me that a station could fill up, I've not seen any super heavy traffic yet.

Yeah, there are limited numbers of docking pads, though in some of the big stations that number is >40.

On outposts it's 3 or 4 I think (though maybe there are medium/large size pads that I haven't seen the numbers for?)

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Frank Horrigan posted:

When did this get added? :confused:

Not complaining, it was sorely needed. Only reason I saw it is because I had just killed my last pirate before taking a break.

I noticed it a few days ago. Pretty recently I'm guessing.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
I'm going to join a friend over near the starting area, buy/equip and Eagle, and interdict & kill players for fun right near a star in an independent or anarchy system.

Just one question, is the only way to tell if someone is a player by that they have no faction in the contacts list? I don't even know if I've ever seen another player.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

ethanol posted:

Just curious, is this game fun without a trackir?
No you need a head tracking system that almost nobody has for this game to be fun. :downs:

Also what are you doing with a trackIR you poor, buy an Oculus Rift. :smug:

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Bloody Pom posted:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't white dwarves and neutron stars supposed to be considerably cooler than adult stars? If so, how come they're able to cook your ship from so far away?

I could understand if said neutron star was a pulsar and you were getting fried by the radiation pulses.

Nope.

Wikipedia posted:

A typical neutron star has a mass between ~1.4 and about 3 solar masses (M☉) with a surface temperature of ~6 x 10^5 Kelvin

Surface temperature of the Sun: 5,778 K

So a typical neutron star is about an order of magnitude hotter than the sun.

As for white dwarfs:

Wikipedia posted:

White dwarf effective surface temperatures extend from over 150,000 K to barely under 4,000 K.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Bloody Pom posted:

:eng99: Shows what I know.

Got my Logitech Extreme 3D stick today. First time using a stick for gaming, with any luck I'll pick up on it quickly.

It's ok, the thing with White Dwarfs is that they are no longer generating heat. After an enormous amount of time they actually WILL be much cooler than the sun, but it will apparently take a longer time than the universe is currently old for them to cool into "black dwarfs"

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Knifegrab posted:

Alliance are scum.

So are you a corporate drone or a slave owner?

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Virginia Blend posted:

Yeah I'm done with this game for awhile. Managed to work up about 40k in bounties. Fly to my local space station

DOCKING REQUEST DENIED
DOCKING REQUEST DENIED
DOCKING REQUEST DENIED
DOCKING REQUEST DENIED
DOCKING REQUEST DENIED

:argh:

No seriously WHAT THE gently caress. No other ships in sight I have no bounty and I am literally 10 feet from the station. This is pants on head retarded.

So I decided to alt+tab out to check on the wiki about not being able to dock....TAB is also my boost. As I Alt+Tab over to Chrome I hear my engines engaged and a loud explosion as I ram into the station.

Back in game I am dead and lost all my bounty cash to turn in....gently caress this game.

:rant:
You should probably request docking a bit further out.

Also :lol: I've done the same thing but lost much, much more money, you should probably take a walk and then come back to the game later or something.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Unzip and Attack posted:

But it doesn't make sense. Bob goes to buy Rare Good A but can only buy 6 of them because that's all there is. Larry then comes up and buys 6 more because they magically appear in Larry's universe. No matter how long Bob spends waiting, Good A will never be available as long as he possesses those 6 tons, meanwhile Larry can run back and forth and his supply replenishes. This is especially non-sensical in a setting where everyone's actions are supposed to affect the market. Their entire economic model is based on supply and demand being affected by player and NPC activity. If you buy a poo poo ton of Good A then Good A will be less available for everyone. That's the whole point.
Have you tested that this is how it works or are you speculating based on the wording in the patch notes?

You're sure they don't accumulate, or stock back up after 10 minutes if you buy your current allocation?

I am asking, though I'll probably take a look myself this evening.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
Right, the way the patch notes read it sounded like an improvement over what we'd had, because while you still need to full your hold over the course of a while, now you don't need to worry about other people buying it up after each refresh before you're able to.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

KakerMix posted:

Limit 10 per customer? This is bullshit Zhen dock :mad:

So it is 10 in your possession at any given time?

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
Honestly it sounds like an easy way to get past this restriction (with some luck, or a friend) is to buy a hold full, empty your cargo outside the station, go back in, buy more, repeat, and then scoop it all up.

Anyone scooping your cargo outside the station runs the risk of getting scanned by the cops and fined, or you can just have a friend guard the piles.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

LCL-Dead posted:

Player allotment. That's not how it works.

Unless you're trying to tell me you only get X amount ever, or only if you sell it (what happens if someone takes your cargo forcefully, then?) I don't think you actually know if this is how it works.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Ghost of Eazy E posted:

What system are you in. I would like some free rare goods.
Obviously one would do this in Solo or Private Group.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Ghost of Eazy E posted:

People who hate fun.
To be desperate enough to make credits the way I suggest one would indeed need to temporarily forego (though hate may be a strong term), fun.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

LCL-Dead posted:

The way I interpreted it was that players would only be able to pull so many of (insert rare good here) from a given station in one go per a set time period. So going in, grabbing your allotted six and then going back in after you've handed them off/left them floating in space would net you nothing as you'd have to wait for a counter to reset.

Mind you, I haven't dabbled in the rare goods trade yet, but to me the better alternative to transferring it/leaving it in space to go get more would just be to widen the arc of stations visited in the rare goods trade route in order to hit more stations carrying the same goods before you transport them 120ly back across the galaxy for sale.

Isn't there also a counter on containers floating in space?

Well, unless the counter didn't start going until you undocked (how would they handle logging off?) you'd just wait 10 minutes, undock, dump your cargo hold, dock, buy your allotment, undock, and scoop the ones you dumped.

Now, I have no idea about a limit on containers in an instance or whatnot, and that could potentially make this untenable. Still, it might work, and if it does it'd be a quick way around the restriction. It also might backfire horribly but that's the point of experimenting! :eng101:

All that said the method you mention is better but only possible in a few areas where you have several available rares nearby (Leesti and the surrounding area is the one I used after the initial nerf)

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Unzip and Attack posted:

This. I logged in this morning and I had 14 Lavian Brandy in my cargo hold. The item isn't even listed as available in the market to me now. The "magical appearing" is that I can jettison those 14 canisters and all of a sudden I can buy more. It's retarded. As someone else said, merchants want to make money. If a product is in higher demand they raise the price. This is a lovely fix for a poorly thought-out idea.
Ha ha ha so my idea could work?

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Rotation Confusion posted:

This change means that you can no longer:

Idling (really idling or multitasking) to fill up on one rare
Filling up a large cargo hold on rares by orbiting through a small group of rare stations nearby each other.

But anything cobra-sized or smaller can still run through a 5 rare station cluster and fill up.

They're effectively tuning rares to still be great money for early players while breaking their large-hold scalability.

It does unfortunately make it so stations with rares that aren't near other stations with rares will rarely be visited or used.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

GuardianOfAsgaard posted:

Can anyone help me out? I've just bought a Viper and started working on bounty hunting, and the first time I went to a resource extraction zone I managed to get a kill on a wanted Anaconda, giving me a 100,000c or so bounty voucher, but when I docked at the nearest outpost there was no sign of the bounty to turn it in. Am I just dumb or is it gone for some reason?

Check your Transactions panel, it may be a bounty for a different faction than the station you're docked in.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

LCL-Dead posted:

This is why I like my federation bounties in my federation systems..

Not that I like the federation or anything. Bounty hunting is simple when you don't have to look up the proper faction.
If you use a KWS you may still get bounties from other sources as well. In some systems I've started raking up bounties from all three Major factions as well as a local Minor faction.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Elenkis posted:

Black holes with accretion disks haven't been implemented yet but are on the to do list.

How awesome would it be to fuel-scoop an accretion disk?

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Knifegrab posted:

Speaking of fuel scoops, do higher grades/classes of fuel scoops allow you to scoop at a higher maximum rate, or is it just differences in weight/power draw?

Yes, higher maximum rate.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Shipon posted:

I'm hoping that scanned Earth-like systems would have priority in the building of outposts. It would be kinda awesome to see little trails of outposts maybe every 50ly or so extending out into uninhabited space slowly.

They are worth the most as scan data, so it would make sense that this would happen.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

imperialparadox posted:

You know how you can buy the (basically useless) trade data for another system for 100 credits? They should expand on this and make it a player activity.

Say if you visit the market in a system, your ship's computer takes a snapshot of it. When you arrive in a neighboring system, you have the option to sell the data for 50 credits or whatever. Now, other players have the option of buying the trade data for your origin system for 100 credits, which will show the market prices at the time that you visited the system. Perhaps you would want to make this a ship module for balancing purposes, but basically market data would literally be carried by players as they travel from system to system. Checking conditions in busy markets of neighboring systems would be trivial, but trade data for far-flung outposts might be out of date and borderline useless.

This is honestly how I hoped it would work.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
Whoa. So many amazing little things in this game.

I wonder if there is even an in-game way to get a permit to go to that system yet or if it's reserved for future updates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Meanwhile, in Kappa Fornacis!

gently caress that I'm heading straight there tonight and smuggling out space :420: to the deserving masses

• Locked thread