Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I don't budget but I save over half my income. It really boils down to being a badass and finding happiness without being materialistic.

I'd recommend reading The Millionaire Next Door, The Mr Money Mustache Blog, The Four Pillars of Investing and BFC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
Mo money, Mo problems - Warren buffet (produced like buffet breakfast)

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Also buy a time share and put everything on AAPL.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
id recommend judaism

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

I bet you could make a killing on limited edition Star Citizen ships.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
I refuse to contribute to a 403 (b) which causes lots of people to ask B-B-BUT HOW WILL YOU SURVIVE WITHOUT GIVING RICH PEOPLE PART OF YOUR PAYCHECK?

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
i can help you OP, for a low cost of $200/month, which is lower than most personal finance advisors would charge you

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

wu tang financial has you covered

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
See if anyone in Crimea wants to swap rubles for Ukranian hryvnia. Then wait for Putin to wrestle a bear or something to fix the economy.

[e] Wait, the hryvnia is taking a nosedive as well. You're screwed then. Best to buy as much krokodil as your veins can handle.

Ivor Biggun fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Dec 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

There is no better ROI potential than playing Powerball. $1 can turn into $20,000,000 minimum(maximum)

• Locked thread