Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Say Nothing posted:

Yeah, gorillas have that thick brow ridge protecting their eyes.
No way could someone punch this hard enough to do any damage.

Moe would make short work of that beady eyed bitch gorilla. Two fingers right in the eyes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
In Burrough's Tarzan novel, even though he's raised by the great apes and achieves ape abilities that sometimes exceed the great apes, he's still just too weak and ends up the bottom of the social hierarchy. Only his mother's protection keeps him alive. once she dies, he is outcast and finds his human parent's home and discovers a knife there which he refers to as his "tooth". He shows up back at Ape town and starts dominating the gently caress out of everyone with his tooth.

• Locked thread