Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

when pinto beans are far superior. Everytime i ask if i can get pinto beans instead im always told they only have black beans. dont even get me started on refried beans

pinto beans;
1. dont look like diarrhea
2. taste better
3. have better texture
4. are more filling

black beans:
1. look like poo poo
2. taste like poo poo
3. make any food look like poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

not every mexican restaurant uses black beans, op. check your premises

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
The joke is that OP cares about legumes at all, whereas a normal person has better things to do with their time.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.
Because you go to lovely Mexican restaurants.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
black beans are delicious and well textured op, pinto beans only belong in chili. maybe try eating a bullet instead of beans, op?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Black beans also own as beans, OP. Sorry.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Friholtes Neegros

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
i specifically ask for black beans at any mexican burrito place, and i only do it to make the op of this very thread madder

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
You go to bad Mexican restaurants. Go to better ones, gently caress-o

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master
When I go to La Salsa, I get pinto beans on my burrito, and a side of black beans. Then I mix the habanero salsa, cilantro, onions, and whatever's left of the salsa I got for my burrito into those beans. That's what I eat the chips with.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Actually, black beans are much better, less fattening and don't give me gas thanks to my superior aztec genes

semon demon
Jul 31, 2006

moes asks if you want peento beens hth

spatula massacre
Aug 2, 2012

I don't want to be your little research monkey boy, the creature that I am is only going to destroy.
ill have a pint'o'beans op sounds good

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
wait no op youre really confused its pinto beans that look like diarrhea, since diarrhea is usually brown and not black (if you are passing black stools you should seek medical attention immediately)

Orchestrated Mess
Dec 12, 2009

Fuck art. Let's dance.

i like pineapple pizza
crunchy peanut butter
and ranch on everything

what other foods do goons relentlessly argue about in lovely threads?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

any good mexican restaurant i've been to features pintos. i guess qdoba has black beans? but they also have pinto.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
You probably live in an area that serves lovely, dumb, gay "mexican food" - which is everywhere but San Diego.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I think you have never been in a Mexican restaurant, OP?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Prude posted:

You probably live in an area that serves lovely, dumb, gay "mexican food" - which is everywhere but San Diego.

you need to find more hole-in-the-wall places in L.A. that have black velvet Aztec paintings and you can hear the married couple who own the place arguing in the back while you are the only one there enjoying their homemade chips and making out vague phrases like 'gently caress like whore' or 'nothing but a dog' or 'you stupid witch'

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
op is rscist gas thread ban op

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

OMFG FURRY posted:

you need to find more hole-in-the-wall places in L.A. that have black velvet Aztec paintings and you can hear the married couple who own the place arguing in the back while you are the only one there enjoying their homemade chips and making out vague phrases like 'gently caress like whore' or 'nothing but a dog' or 'you stupid witch'

There has never been a compelling reason to go to LA unless I was driving through to get to the Sierra Nevadas or San Fran

Tho there is a Chinese food place nearby where the couple that owns and runs the place routinely loudly argue in the back in mandarin. It owns.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

So when you go to a Mexican restaurant and you get refried beans, it's 99% of the time pinto beans hth

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
LA is pretty awesome

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

im gonna guess its because im in new england that all the mexican food blows?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

LA is pretty awesome

why

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Grody posted:

yes

puerto rican food has not yet caught on among the masses

A Loud Fart
Sep 9, 2011
Beans make you fart.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

like any big metropolitan city, it is very diverse. there's great foods of all kinds to be had, for example. pop down to K town or China town and see what random poo poo imported from the east is on sale. bomb mexican food everywhere, bomb restaurants everywhere.

lots of random poo poo to go do and see and lots of random spots that are fun to just chill at.

there's a bumping night life and lots of fun parties to be found. there's random celebrities roaming the city so occasionally you see one and are like "oh hey that's that person!"

great drugs, too. apart from the public transport being poo poo and having to drive everywhere it's a fun city.

san diego is cool too but it is very small in comparison, shuts down at night for the most part, and for whatever reason has very few decent clubs or parties going on.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Grody posted:

when pinto beans are far superior. Everytime i ask if i can get pinto beans instead im always told they only have black beans. dont even get me started on refried beans

pinto beans;
2. taste better
3. have better texture
4. are more filling

black beans:
1. look like poo poo
2. taste like poo poo

black beans have more protein per bean and are more compact so you can fit more meat in the burrito. Also dont give you gas

you have poo poo gay opinions and i hope your rear end explodes from food poisoning

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Grody posted:

Yes, probably. Black beans are amazing, you must be getting served awful beans, which are indeed pretty gross. I've perfected my technique for cooking them, and they all come out like tiny black baked potatoes with fluffy white insides.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Top City Homo posted:

black beans have more protein per bean and are more compact so you can fit more meat in the burrito. Also dont give you gas

you have poo poo gay opinions and i hope your rear end explodes from food poisoning

ty was gunna post that. black beans are healthier and honestly taste a lot better, most people i know actually order black over pinto at mexican restraunts :shrug:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Grody posted:

I was gonna ask where you live. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

Come get fat on mexican food in San Diego and get back to us. Or anywhere thats not white as poo poo.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Grody posted:

yeah

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
gently caress you op

living in some human being rear end north east talking about mexican food

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

like any big metropolitan city, it is very diverse. there's great foods of all kinds to be had, for example. pop down to K town or China town and see what random poo poo imported from the east is on sale. bomb mexican food everywhere, bomb restaurants everywhere.

lots of random poo poo to go do and see and lots of random spots that are fun to just chill at.

there's a bumping night life and lots of fun parties to be found. there's random celebrities roaming the city so occasionally you see one and are like "oh hey that's that person!"

great drugs, too. apart from the public transport being poo poo and having to drive everywhere it's a fun city.

san diego is cool too but it is very small in comparison, shuts down at night for the most part, and for whatever reason has very few decent clubs or parties going on.

thx

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

I was gonna ask where you live. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

Come get fat on mexican food in San Diego and get back to us. Or anywhere thats not white as poo poo.

New england is not white as poo poo..huge islander/black/asian populations, except for like maine and vermont. Just not a good place for west coast snobbies to find their precious mexican.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Grody posted:

Christ, are there even any mexicans in new england?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

Christ, are there even any mexicans in new england?

No, we get puerto ricans and dominicans. Not much of an improvement really

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Pinto beans are usually cooked in lard. Maybe that's why you prefer them? :spergin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Grody posted:

pinto beans;
2. taste better
3. have better texture
4. are more filling

black beans:
1. look like poo poo
2. taste like poo poo

You have cool opinions about beans. This post was a real game changer.

• Locked thread