Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
I hate this person, and I wish they were alive just so they could die again in a slow woodchipper accident or something.

quote:

A dog owner in the US has asked that her ashes be mixed with those of her beloved pet.

The problem is, the dog isn't dead yet. But she soon will be, because of a stipulation in the deceased owner's last will and testament...

...But the attorney handling Ms Lay's estate, Doug Denmure, says Ms Lay did not want Bella re-housed.

He says the only feasible option listed in Ms Lay's will is to have Bella put down and her ashes placed with her owner's.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/12/18/dog-be-put-down-fulfill-owners-instructions-will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'm ok with this

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
nice job outting yourself as world's biggest shitlord, op

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

hosed up imo

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Wait if this passes does that mean I can put out hits to be carried out in my last will and testament and people will be forced to cooperate?

I want to be buried with lowtax's ashes.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
wait

is it a chihuahua

semon demon
Jul 31, 2006

i held my childhood dog down as he was put to death via lethal injection he screamed and looked me in the eye like why are u doing this to me while he died it kinda hosed me up i think

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
If I die I want my ashes spread about the Gucci store

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
who cares

people need to stop treating dogs and cats like humans, have kids if you want kids you loving pussies

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

IF I DIE BURY ME INSIDE THE LOUIS STORE

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
The obvious answer is to split the dog in two, re home the butt and cremate the head

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

semon demon posted:

i held my childhood dog down as he was put to death via lethal injection he screamed and looked me in the eye like why are u doing this to me while he died it kinda hosed me up i think

he'll see you in dog hell

semon demon
Jul 31, 2006

and i looked like a grown rear end adult baby weeping rear end bitch in front of the hot vet tech

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
there's plenty of worse poo poo in the world but yeah that's pretty selfish imo

idk they're dead I wish people would just ignore dumb poo poo like that in wills sometimes. it's not going to make a difference to the dead person.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
she is like ancient kings and emperors that had their hounds and horses and house slaves slain and buried with them, except 1000 times less likely to be remembered by history

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

semon demon posted:

and i looked like a grown rear end adult baby weeping rear end bitch in front of the hot vet tech

wow you loving blew it

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
is it you op??

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
or is it...

me?!?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
nah im not sarcastic enough it wouldnt even go over anyone it wouldve just smacked em in the forehead

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

semon demon posted:

Instant friendzone.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

"The only option is death" - Darren Wilson

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
So passes denethor son of ecthelion :(

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!
I think the only real option is to have the dog eat it's deceased owner, then she becomes part of it. Then when the dog dies naturally, burn the dog. Sheesh, is that so hard?

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Just cut its tail off and burn that. She won't suspect a thing.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Thousands of people have died in Ukrane and Syria but I WILL NOT STAND for some dog being euthanized

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Robo Reagan posted:

Thousands of people have died in Ukrane and Syria but I WILL NOT STAND for some dog being euthanized

That reminds me, is Spanish Ebola dog ok? :ohdear:

Abe Froman
Jul 2, 2003

The Sausage King of Chicago

Robo Reagan posted:

I AM A GOON AND CANNOT CARE ABOUT MORE THAN ONE THING AT ANY GIVEN TIME.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Is it me. It's gotta be me!

0dB
Jan 3, 2009
Better do it or there will be a dog hater ghost on the loose.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Abe Froman posted:

I AM A GOON AND CANNOT CARE ABOUT MORE THAN ONE THING AT ANY GIVEN TIME.

lol if a dog being killed even registers on your "poo poo to care about" list

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Galaxy's biggest shitlord

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

yeah who cares its just a fuckin beast

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

wow you loving blew it

blew his dog?
guess thats why he was sad

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Pharaoh must be honored.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
I don't like this.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

the dog is probably an rear end in a top hat too, it deserves to die imo

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

lmao at the op thinking he has a connection with an animal

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
lol at all the soul-less puddles of rotten bile masquerading as humans posting in this thread

RainMaker
Oct 25, 2012

This is me every time you post.
The dog should be happy. Now he can be in heaven with it's owner in eternal bliss. Praise the lord!

http://time.com/3631242/pope-francis-dogs-heaven-catholic-church/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Robo Reagan posted:

It's simple supply and demand economics. There are over 7000 million people in the world but only 500 million dogs, making the dogs much more rare and valuable. Duh.

• Locked thread