Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Accretionist posted:

Barbaric as throwing widows on their husband's funeral pyres

more barbaric, dogs are loyal and mans best friend lmao!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
I wonder if they'll kill the dog first, or just throw a treat into the cremation oven

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

semon demon posted:

i held my childhood dog down as he was put to death via lethal injection he screamed and looked me in the eye like why are u doing this to me while he died it kinda hosed me up i think

what did your dog do that was so bad it was on death row?

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

humm yes, lot's of great opinions here... in this goons humnle opine we should find an already dead dog and use its ashes instead,, and give the first dog a new identity in a new town, just a whole new start

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

a starwar betamax posted:

i hop the dog suffers

Then you must not hop anymore.

ATTENTION EVERYONE! If you see a starwar betamax hopping, stop him at once, it's needlessly cruel.

EDIT: Or tell an adult if you can't stop him on your own.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

david... posted:

what did your dog do that was so bad it was on death row?

I gave mine pancreatic cancer.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Oh poo poo I've had my cat 18 years she can't have that much longer to live. gently caress this world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Gutcruncher posted:

Oh poo poo I've had my cat 18 years she can't have that much longer to live. gently caress this world.

I can kill your cat for you 50000k handworl guaranteed.

• Locked thread