Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Daedra posted:

my dog loves me

*dog will literally love anyone who gives him beggin strips and not beat him*

Seriously, it's so easy to get an animal to like you. Just pay attention to them and pet them, also try not to yell at them or hit them. Good job, you're now one with Mother Nature

Also I don't think any contract can mandate the death of another healthy living being, no matter what. Can we get a lawyer in here to work this poo poo out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Mange Mite posted:

Pretty sure there's contracts for killing animals for meat and hides all the time. Animals aren't people just in case you forgot

Mange Mite posted:

for meat and hides

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

greg sexyvibes posted:

Which is it Timp? Can they not be killed no matter what, or only if it's for meat and hides?

The latter, in my humble opinion. Killing animals for the betterment of humans is one thing, but killing animals for no gain whatsoever the wishes of a dead woman no gain whatsoever seems illegal, or just plain hosed up at the very least.

And preemptively: I know killing for sport is a thing; this is not the same thing as hunting.

If it were up to me I'd be like "Oh yeah we're toooootally going to cremate your dog and mix your ashes when you die" but I'd be crossing my fingers behind my back and I might even wink to a nearby nurse if I knew I could trust her EDIT: or him

timp fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Dec 18, 2014

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

1gnoirents posted:

Here's a hint, just dont do it. like she'll know or give a gently caress

Yeah

• Locked thread