Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
ill have to boot the seahawks guy tonight, so dont pick a team yet.

and colts, and bengals...and cardinals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Havoc904 posted:

I should be around this evening. If not, then I will be around Friday evening and don't have much of a schedule for the weekend as well.

Friday evening after 645 EST would be the best for me. As I just got off work today and I'm super beat, and the weekend isn't that great either.

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal

Dubious posted:

ill have to boot the seahawks guy tonight, so dont pick a team yet.

and colts, and bengals...and cardinals

Cool. Let me know when I can choose.

Are we already in the regular season?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
We're on week 1.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Shadowhand00 posted:

Cool. Let me know when I can choose.

Are we already in the regular season?

You are in on ground floor of this bitch

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
Rolled up the Bengels 34-13. Wasnt close from the start, 31-0 in the third before Ben throws a pick 6 and they finally drive for a score in the 4th. Bell ends with 188 yards on 24 carries and even though Ben threw 2 INTS he also had 2 TD's and I have way more confidence in him. Forced 3 turnovers so I'm going to have to win with stingy defense and running the ball again this year.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction
Put a 51 burger on the Niners.

First play of the season is a 78 yard bomb....to my first year WR.

Don't worry though, Megatron went for 270 and 2 TD.

IT BEGINS

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Yuzenn posted:

Put a 51 burger on the Niners.

First play of the season is a 78 yard bomb....to my first year WR.

Don't worry though, Megatron went for 270 and 2 TD.

IT BEGINS

gently caress you jordan matthews time bitch, the era of megatron is DEAD

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal
Just tried joining - I didn't see the Seahawks open yet.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Dubious posted:

gently caress you jordan matthews time bitch, the era of megatron is DEAD

Megatron got so much experience last year I'm using his points on run blocking, almost every other stat is maxxed.

COME GET THE CROWN

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Yuzenn posted:

Megatron got so much experience last year I'm using his points on run blocking, almost every other stat is maxxed.

COME GET THE CROWN

Megatron pulls a flash and throws touchdowns to himself.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
I threw a TD to Hakeem Nicks, signing vindicated.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Pretty sure I just lost Foles for the season with a torn shoulder labrum. You're drat right I'm finishing the game.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

thompson posted:

Pretty sure I just lost Foles for the season with a torn shoulder labrum. You're drat right I'm finishing the game.

best trade ever :getin:

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Dubious posted:

best trade ever :getin:

Open up the Seahawks so that guy can sign up already.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

thompson posted:

I had people get torn labrums in both leagues. Its like 8 weeks max.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

thompson posted:

Who's your backup?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

davecrazy posted:

Open up the Seahawks so that guy can sign up already.

Get my fiancee off this lovely movie first, my vitas not connecting

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Dead weight purged, dave is your admin while im away since ill be sporadic. He can advance when needed.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Rad Valtar posted:

Who's your backup?

Caleb Haine. We're going to the ship.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dubious posted:

Dead weight purged, dave is your admin while im away since ill be sporadic. He can advance when needed.

Hope you guys are ready for my brand of Rodger Goodell justice!

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
That was a tight one. Texans beat the Chargers 10-7.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

thompson posted:

I have a rookie with 98 throw power. He can be developed. Make me an offer!

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Speaking of QBs. I have Tajh Boyd and only Tajh Boyd backing up Rodgers. Nothing could possibly go wrong!

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Ahahaha wtf is this? How do i have an offense? Is this what it feels like to have blocking and recievers who can get open?

31st ranked offense from last year puts up 38 on the zombie Bucs. Holy poo poo son lets do this season.

Edit: also thank you broncos for releasing cody lattimer. :sparkles:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
If old man Vick goes down, I am ready to do battle with the Sanchize.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

you can be my wingman anytime

Dubious posted:

Washington Football Team-
PSN:
Alt contact:

I'd like to get in on this. It's not to late is it? Just saw a post in the PS4 thread about the online season.

I guess since my team the Panthers are already nabbed, I'll hate myself and grab up the Washington "Professional" Football Team. Maybe I can put Dan Snyder on the field and break his neck.

PSN is shoafer0
alt contact: PM

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Washington is open. We're still on week 1.

I'll PSN you the league password.

Just be warned that the computer Dan Snyder was acting a lot like the real life one and made crazy draft pick trades this past offseason. Next draft might not be pleasant.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

rotaryfun posted:

I'd like to get in on this. It's not to late is it? Just saw a post in the PS4 thread about the online season.

I guess since my team the Panthers are already nabbed, I'll hate myself and grab up the Washington "Professional" Football Team. Maybe I can put Dan Snyder on the field and break his neck.

PSN is shoafer0
alt contact: PM

Well he did just trade his whole draft for a middling safety! :)

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
CPU Dan Snyder gave me like 3 picks next year too! I bet that team has like 3 picks in 2016

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

The Piper posted:

Lets's aim for 7pm PST/ 10pm EST Friday night.
I'll be ready for Geno the Great

probably not, I only play this game in the goon leagues and seem to be declining.

Paperback Writer fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Dec 19, 2014

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Paperback Writer posted:

I'll be ready for Geno the Great

probably not, I only play this game in the goon leagues and seem to be declining.

Heh, give yourself more credit. Still terrified to have to play you in bizarro league

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Advance is pending:

Paperback @ Piper
Havoc @ FG
Fluo vs CPU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Also need to let the new guys get signed up and get a game in.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

Dubious posted:

Advance is pending:

Paperback @ Piper
Havoc @ FG
Fluo vs CPU

Per FG's post yesterday, we are going to shoot to get our game started around 6:45 est tonight.

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Toilet Rascal
Seahawks beat the Rams last night. Russell Wilson throws 2 interceptions but manages to get Doug Baldwin heavily involved with 2 TDs. Marshawn Lynch contributes with a touchdown and Percy Harvin beasts in for another TD.

I am so not used to standard sliders though. I'm also afraid of what you guys are going to do to me when I'm on defense. Especially the Lions.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

you can be my wingman anytime

davecrazy posted:

Just be warned that the computer Dan Snyder was acting a lot like the real life one and made crazy draft pick trades this past offseason. Next draft might not be pleasant.

Awesome! So it'll be closer to reality than I was hoping for hah!

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Havoc904 posted:

Per FG's post yesterday, we are going to shoot to get our game started around 6:45 est tonight.

I took off from work early so I can go anytime until 430 EST and then I'll be home again at 6:45.

Faggot Guy fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Dec 19, 2014

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Shadowhand00 posted:

Seahawks beat the Rams last night. Russell Wilson throws 2 interceptions but manages to get Doug Baldwin heavily involved with 2 TDs. Marshawn Lynch contributes with a touchdown and Percy Harvin beasts in for another TD.

I am so not used to standard sliders though. I'm also afraid of what you guys are going to do to me when I'm on defense. Especially the Lions.

It's your first time, i'll be gentle.

:wink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Shadowhand00 posted:

Hope you're ready for rodgers and all his weapons next week!

• Locked thread