Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

human being Guy posted:

I took off from work early so I can go anytime until 430 EST and then I'll be home again at 6:45.

I won't be home until about 6:30 from work, so that time still works for me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Havoc904 posted:

I won't be home until about 6:30 from work, so that time still works for me!

Sounds good.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Is the Jaguars guy still with us? I removed the Colts guy so he can get his game in cause he's gone for good.

And what about the Bills? The WAS guy needs to play that game. So I gotta boot him if he's not around.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Dec 19, 2014

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

you can be my wingman anytime
Lloyd Christmas, a fan favorite, is now the owner of the Washington Redskins with a hostile take over. Officially running Dan Snyder out after leaks were confirmed that Snyder was involved in a sort of horse prostitution scandal. Photos and videos have been retained due to their graphic nature, but know that it was just horrendous.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

davecrazy posted:

Is the Jaguars guy still with us? I removed the Colts guy so he can get his game in cause he's gone for good.

And what about the Bills? The WAS guy needs to play that game. So I gotta boot him if he's not around.

Wasnt FW the bills guy? I think he was recentlu talking about how his like 8'3" tight end was gonna be amazing.

Edit: also thanks davecrazy for telling me i could edit players. I changed the outfits and numbers of my new RB tandem I like to call"Ebony and Ivory"

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

So how does this work? Do you guys usually plan out play times on here or do me and the opponent just work it out?

Guess fluffdaddy and I needed to figure it out for week 1.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

rotaryfun posted:

So how does this work? Do you guys usually plan out play times on here or do me and the opponent just work it out?

Yeah, you can post here or get his psn and send a message or pm him. He was probably thinking CPU game so maybe bold his name if you ask in thjs thread.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
Havoc, I just got back from dinner so message me here or PSN (higher visibility) so we can duke it out.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

rotaryfun posted:

Arrange it amongst yourselves, feel free to use the thread or do it via PSN or whatever. If you stream a game, announce it in the thread too. A few people will usually watch.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

human being Guy posted:

Havoc, I just got back from dinner so message me here or PSN (higher visibility) so we can duke it out.

Just got home, eating a burger really quick and then getting a beer! Should be ready to go in the next 5 - 10 minutes.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Havoc904 posted:

Just got home, eating a burger really quick and then getting a beer! Should be ready to go in the next 5 - 10 minutes.

Beer, eh? give me 10 aswell :lol:. But I'll be ready when you are.

Streaming.

https://www.twitch.tv/elimanningINTZ

E: I have negative $5M.... Stuck at 51 guys haha.

Faggot Guy fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Dec 20, 2014

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

waah posted:

Wasnt FW the bills guy? I think he was recentlu talking about how his like 8'3" tight end was gonna be amazing.

I'm Green Bay because Buffalo was already taken. And he IS amazing!! Basketball talent from UNC!!!!!!!

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
Good loving game man!! That goddamn ball was a fumble gently caress the refs upstairs haha.

e: wasn't a fumble on further review....

Faggot Guy fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Dec 20, 2014

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Paperback, I may be 15 minutes late for our game but no later than 15 minutes.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Bills guy never said he was quitting, but the last post from him in the old thread is that he's going on auto.

So Washington, just play your game vs the CPU whenever you can.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
Lol Havoc we play in Draft league next week too. RIVALRY BEGIN!

e: Not too bad for T Ray rook QB.. 250+ yards and 3 TD to go with 2 INTS only one of which was a bad throw, other one was totally me being a retard.

Faggot Guy fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Dec 20, 2014

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Im gonna drop fluffdaddy later tonight bit go ahead and play his cpu.

leonlai86
Feb 1, 2005

davecrazy posted:

i'm here but you can sim every cpu game i have, i'm not gonna play those

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

human being Guy posted:

Good loving game man!! That goddamn ball was a fumble gently caress the refs upstairs haha.

e: wasn't a fumble on further review....

I honestly didn't think that fumble would come back, it looked like it was a lovely handoff and then I was hosed.

That was a really fun game. Outside of the two picks (which were aberrations) I couldn't stop your offense at all. When I threw the pick before the half, I didn't think I would be able to catch up. My offense picked up a bit of steam with some great blocking in the 2nd half.

human being Guy posted:

Lol Havoc we play in Draft league next week too. RIVALRY BEGIN!

e: Not too bad for T Ray rook QB.. 250+ yards and 3 TD to go with 2 INTS only one of which was a bad throw, other one was totally me being a retard.

Woooooo, let me know what your schedule looks like. Outside of doing some stuff with family tomorrow early afternoon, I should be open most of the rest weekend. Manziel will either play great or throw 5 picks.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
Not sure when the advance is but I am now free all day tomorrow and Sunday other than the Giants game.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Once Washington gets their game in we can advance.

e: Did Jets/Raiders play?

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Dec 20, 2014

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
jets and raiders have to play, washington has to play, and fluo has to play.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Paperback, you ready to play?

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Really pleased with my offseason additions (minus Cromartie who seemed to get beat all game). My new linebackers closed on McFadden quickly all game forcing Carr to throw a lot which was playing into my strengths.

Offensively Geno completed 93% of his dink n dunk passes. Eddie Royal on WR drag routes is a nice addition and once I got a 21 point lead I just let Chris Ivory run people over.

Good game, Paperback. Good luck the rest of the way. I'm sure we'll meet in the divisional round again.

Jets 21 - Raiders 7

Edit: glad to see Havoc on the schedule as I visit JerryWorld in week 16

The Piper fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Dec 20, 2014

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

gg Piper. I really need to practice before playing these games, I'm so drat rusty and bad. Throwing so many picks/should-be picks because I'm pressing the wrong button. And I haven't been able to stop the last 5 user games I've had from raping me on defense, particularly the run.

*ragequit*
jk

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Paperback Writer posted:

gg Piper. I really need to practice before playing these games, I'm so drat rusty and bad. Throwing so many picks/should-be picks because I'm pressing the wrong button. And I haven't been able to stop the last 5 user games I've had from raping me on defense, particularly the run.

*ragequit*
jk

play lots of MUT solo challenges. It's helped improve ALOT.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Paperback Writer posted:

*ragequit*
jk

I've been playing alot of career mode lately to just get back into it. Mainly as QB as I'd always throw atleast 1 or 2 interceptions a game. :negative:

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Dubious posted:

play lots of MUT solo challenges. It's helped improve ALOT.

Yeah this too :D

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

Dubious posted:

jets and raiders have to play, washington has to play, and fluo has to play.

I'll be able to get my game done either this afternoon or tonight. It'll definitely happen today though.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

rotaryfun posted:

I'll be able to get my game done either this afternoon or tonight. It'll definitely happen today though.

:justpost: when you've played and I think we're ready to advance once your in.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Seahawks, I'll be available whenever for our week 2 game. Just add me on PSN.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

Redskins week 1 is in the books. Couldn't pull it out over a running Emmanuel Sunsets and the Bills with a 21 to 16 loss.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Week 2!

I'll post matchups later I'm on my phone right now.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Rotary, in this league you're encouraged to re-start your CPU games until you win. That way it ensures only human-controlled teams make the playoffs.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

davecrazy posted:

Week 2!

I'll post matchups later I'm on my phone right now.

It didn't advance quite yet. We still pending?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

The Madden phone app is wonky as poo poo.

I'll hop on my vita and remote play and do it that way. Sorry.

E: ok should be good.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Dec 20, 2014

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

davecrazy posted:

The Madden phone app is wonky as poo poo.

I'll hop on my vita and remote play and do it that way. Sorry.

No worries man. Thanks.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

The Piper posted:

Rotary, in this league you're encouraged to re-start your CPU games until you win. That way it ensures only human-controlled teams make the playoffs.

Ooh sorry about that. I'll be sure to do that next time.

rotaryfun fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Dec 20, 2014

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

If EA put like 50% of the effort into the rest of the game as they did MUT it would be amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
So are we kicking by the jags out?

• Locked thread