Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Tin Of Beans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

thanks Manifisto!

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
more like infamous potato omigod that slut

A Tin Of Beans

Entropic posted:

more like infamous potato omigod that slut

BERGfu

tater snatch hatch

google THIS

disgraced potato after her peeled photos leaked on the Internet

tao of lmao

infamous potato

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
tater swift's new album is hella overrated

A Tin Of Beans

Jett posted:

disgraced potato after her peeled photos leaked on the Internet

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
tater tits

tao of lmao

woah woah woah, buddy let's show a little decorum please.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

it's funny...you see famous potato in the papers, on the tv etc and you think "wow, that's just a totally different experience than my own". but then you see these pictures and you realize we're all really walking the same road.

tao of lmao

famous potato puts on its peels one leg at a time, like everyone else

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

wth posted:

woah woah woah, buddy let's show a little decorum please.

tater t*ts

tao of lmao

thank you, friend.

alnilam

I saw the famous potato irl recently, it was way smaller irl than it looks on all the menus and signs

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
taters gonna tate

google THIS

in an interview, famous potato gives an emotional account of her difficult childhood on the mean streets of dublin

A Tin Of Beans

pig slut lisa posted:

it's funny...you see famous potato in the papers, on the tv etc and you think "wow, that's just a totally different experience than my own". but then you see these pictures and you realize we're all really walking the same road.

A Tin Of Beans

Jett posted:

in an interview, famous potato gives an emotional account of her difficult childhood on the mean streets of dublin

A Tin Of Beans

the streets ran red with ketchup that day........

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
I heard famous potato's butter is actually margarine

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Entropic posted:

I heard famous potato's butter is actually margarine

what's with the compulsion to gossip about famous potato? it's just trying to live its life. grow up, ugh.

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
We postin' about famous potato in here? Just famous potato? or can we post about other famous foods too?

deep dish peat moss

I thought they sold it, the potato...

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Funnypost Collabo posted:

I thought they sold it, the potato...

The potato is a sellout.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

potato? more like overrato

deep dish peat moss

I'm going to call Famous Potato and order a Hot Potato, and once it's been delivered I'm going to deliver it right back to them.

google THIS

pig slut lisa posted:

what's with the compulsion to gossip about famous potato? it's just trying to live its life. grow up, ugh.

nice whiteknighting but famous potato still isn't going to let you put your dallop of sour cream on her

deep dish peat moss

I've never met a potato who wouldn't let me split her open and drop my sour cream inside of her. Trust me, man: they want it.

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

saboten

grab my potato and jacket

thank u bacalou

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I heard shes popping up eyes all over her bod.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

A Tin Of Beans

Al Borland posted:

I heard shes popping up eyes all over her bod.

A Tin Of Beans

I've never met a potato who wouldn't let me split her open and drop my sour cream inside of her. Trust me, man: they want it.

:siren: :siren:

alnilam

:stonk:

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

more like cream scene

google THIS

famous potato, dead at 63 of self-inflicted knife wounds and chive poisoning

bwatts

WORK CREW BITCH *smashes up the place*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

I'm going to call Famous Potato and order a Hot Potato, and once it's been delivered I'm going to deliver it right back to them.

haha

• Locked thread