Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
killaer
Aug 4, 2007
If you make food for this girl you are guaranteed a good lay or (+++ good future husband points) which is great if this girl is one of 'em moose-lems.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING

IS THAT YOU DO NOT
gently caress UP
THE SQUASH AND CORN
CHOWDER

If you make a lackluster chowder do yourself a favor and suicide before she gets there.

Edit: dont be too nervous but be a little nervous cuz tahts good for you!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

snodig posted:

What I need help with:
- conversation topics
- transition phases during the date.
- how to ask her to leave after I feel we're done.

What I don't need help with:
- music playlists
- brazilian jiu-jitsu
- food suggestions (I'm going with soup. Deal with it)

talk about school or movies or shared interests?? need to know more about you/ this girl/ how you met/ your living circumstances/your drug alcohol fun sexual history to make an informed decision

Let her pass out on the couch dont make her leave idiota!!

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
Can you give us more background on yourself and this girl OP?

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

snodig posted:

I'm going to use kiehl's rare earth pore cleansing masque and a origins mega-mushroom relief face cream before bed tonight. Just throwing that out there.

How long does a date usually last? I'm trying to plan my day beyond just the date.

Could you be more specific?

What are your interests? Do you go to school, work? how old are you? What do you do in your free time? how did you meet this girl? First date? Ex girlfriends? Favorite music, sports, hobbies, etc??? just curious

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
it sucks since this is a troll post I wanted a real life sad goon to trip report his failed first date

• Locked thread