Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
woah this guys got that shower glow in his eyes. what a turn on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
talk while u eat the soup and let mouthfuls of soup dribble down ur chin and back into the bowl

this imprints subconscious fellatio thoughts and she will be ready to suck a d in no time

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
make a pie crust and fill it w/ uncooked dry beans and glare at her when she tries to eat it

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

sexy young infidel posted:

good jokes/convo for vegetarian girls: hey how come u weigh so much when you don't even eat meat?

this reminds me a great way to get a date hot and ready is to recite ur favorite speeches from penn and tellers bullshit word for word

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
bring out a silver platter, place it in front of her and remove the cover to reveal a burning quran

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

sexy young infidel posted:

lmao the embrassment when it turns out she's a hindi or something

u can hedge ur bets by putting as many holy books as u can fit in there. if u do that it also provides a good segue into ur first penn jillette speech

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

snodig posted:

Absolutely not.

I want her to think that I'm very open and accepting of her religion so she feels more relaxed around me. If anything "weird" about her faith comes up, I will assure her that I'm fine with it. She told me she was a muslim but I never asked what type.

Also I would never use "youtube" for my music playlist. It's too compressed and wouldn't sound good on my speakers.

wear earbuds thru the whole dinner and whenever she tries to talk to u pull one out and say "did you say something" while looking really miffed

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
open with a low takedown like the fireman carry, then quickly maneuver around her guard and go for a kimura lock for an easy tapout. dont go for the lock if ur in her guard or u could end up in an armbar

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

snodig posted:

What I need help with:
- conversation topics
- transition phases during the date.
- how to ask her to leave after I feel we're done.

What I don't need help with:
- music playlists
- brazilian jiu-jitsu
- food suggestions (I'm going with soup. Deal with it)

when u need her to leave u should call the police in front of her and start saying a crazy woman broke into ur home and is threatening u, this gets people out really fast

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
"so" called "block busters" like "james" camerons titanic :rolleyes:

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Literal Carehaver posted:

poop all overyourself and on her just smear that stuff everywhere

mark her with ur scent to scare off competing mates

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
get really heated about israel palestine and start banging ur fists on the table/bending silverware/overturning soup bowls

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
serve the bean pie and as shes eating it stare at her and say "your going to fart so much later hahhaa" and then lick ur lips real slow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Steampunk iPhone posted:

I think you should bend her over a park bench and gently caress her with your stinking, rock-hard gently caress staff until she’s dead. Use your keys to rip her creamy little dick cavity to shreds. Smear the blood all over your face and shaft. Then, you should poo poo into her mouth. By this, you will show her that you are in the dominant position, and that you don’t care one way or the other about her behavior. It’s the next best thing to loving severing, which you should promptly do while you vote her life a five and give her rear end AIDS. Nuke her from orbit, but at the same time, make sure you’re using fire. I am a big fat human being. I like to pick my nose and put the boogers into my erect penis. I like to pee out little rods of my compressed penis booger. God is a human being. God is a friend of the family. The Lord God Jesus Christ is a worthless human being. I kill everything I see. I can’t stop loving. I wish I could have sex. I want to gently caress so bad. I can taste your loving vagina juice. I am a friend of the family. I am a stupid stupid fat loving friend of the family. God is Hitler’s human being. There is no such thing as a human being.

post of the day

• Locked thread