Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

think we all know WAR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

think we all know WAR

:eng99:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

war is the only one who counts

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

huskarl_marx posted:

soetimes i wonder if the founding fathers think we're chumps for not killing these people

T Jeffers: on the charge of your poo poo being most geigh and all f*cked up this tribunal finds ye.... guilty. The sentence is death by drawing & quartering may jG*d have mercy on ur souls...

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
him and I guess Death, but War is much better at his job

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

war is the only one who counts

but he rides a red horse

gotta work with what i got

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SplitSoul posted:

but he rides a red horse

gotta work with what i got

His horses name is binky

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

TEAYCHES posted:

i know you are some reactionary idiot shitposter but imo its pretty funny that howard dean has already endorsed clinton

hey man sometimes I like to be contrarian on gibbis is that so much to ask

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Rich families vying for the right to be team captain in a crooked game. What a joke

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

In 1999 one of my dad's drunken buddies bet me that the next president of the United States would be the son of George H.W. Bush. He was so confident that he bet his truck, a 1988 Dodge Ram. If he won and Al Gore lost, he would get my car, a 1991 Nissan Sentra with a faulty electrical system and a bad transmission. Smelling blood in the water I accepted the bargain, because I could not possibly lose.

He ended up being right but thankfully his liver failed because of chronic alcoholism at age 39 and I never had to pay up. He was a wise man, I guess.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

His horses name is binky

No that's death. The picture is of Famine and....

:spergin:

Edit: Look I just know about this poo poo, okay?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

He worked for 20 years in a machine shop, carefully honing out the threads in toilet flush handles with a drill press. Hundreds of industrial toilet flush handles a day, expertly machined. He called me a fool for believing Al Gore was the right choice. I was the fool, really.

naem
May 29, 2011

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

VendaGoat posted:

No that's death. The picture is of Famine and....

:spergin:

Edit: Look I just know about this poo poo, okay?

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
I didn't read any of the thread, but you're wrong, OP, Bernie Sanders is going to win the democratic nomination and eventually the white house, leading to an age of global peace and prosperity. blue skies a-comin, etc

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
you are correct, op. and its going to be loving hilarious.

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014
Hillary vs. Ben Carson
Hillary vs. Ted Cruz
Hillary vs. Rand Paul

So yeah it could be much much worse. You guys should consider yourselves lucky if Jeb gets the nomination. He's dogshit but at least he isn't some sub-human tea partier.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

drowningidiot posted:

Hillary vs. Ben Carson
Hillary vs. Ted Cruz
Hillary vs. Rand Paul

So yeah it could be much much worse. You guys should consider yourselves lucky if Jeb gets the nomination. He's dogshit but at least he isn't some sub-human tea partier.

Too bad, politics is only worthwhile for the circus

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
and bush and clinton over and over again a special royal family just as was intended

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster

How does a reporter capture such a moment? Almost feels staged. Ok guys, let's set up the laughing at all the poors take.

naem
May 29, 2011

AddMEonFacebook posted:

How does a reporter capture such a moment? Almost feels staged. Ok guys, let's set up the laughing at all the poors take.

I think drunk and laughing were just the default setting for the 80's

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

AddMEonFacebook posted:

they take pics constantly and keep the good stuff

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

see thou hurt not the oil and the wine

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
If it is, I'm voting for None of the Above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXEglx-or6k

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Clearly the gay youth of America are ready for FULL COMMUNISM.

I wonder how they'll pull it off.

sketch_nimrod
Apr 1, 2010
classic giant douche vs turd sandwich, i cant wait to see which party rules the us for four years while nothing changes

sketch_nimrod
Apr 1, 2010
bush started wars, obama saw them through. democrat or republican, why giv a poo poo.

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

nuke the planet

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I hope it's a tea partier that has no idea about any other countries aside from canada and mexico

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i can wait for bush vs clinton round 2, but i dont have to wait long

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
looking forward to the thousand year reign of the paul dynasty after rand makes reagan/mondale look like bush/gore

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Nevermind that shit here comes Mingo!
I hope Jeb wins. It'll be fun watching him work like mad for four years to rehabilitate the Bush name. I'm assuming he will do so well that he'll follow his fathers footsteps as a one term president.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
cool news story *farts on mouse button to click out of thrrad*

The 5th Foid
Nov 22, 2014

by Ralp
Hell I can't believe anyone could live through the last 8 years and think voting matters, lol.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

All of those aids look really uncomfortable.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder if the president ever killed someone with his own hands. That would be hosed up.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

madeupfred posted:

I wonder if the president ever killed someone with his own hands. That would be hosed up.

oh sure, there was something about menendez and obama and that filipino doctor's luxury plane where a bunch of 17 year old hookers ended up dead

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Blimey m8 if we don't dump all these dead hookers i'm not gonna make it back in time for me presser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

sketch_nimrod posted:

bush started wars, obama saw them through. democrat or republican, why giv a poo poo.

there are other things than wars, like for instance, whether you will or will not have money to stay alive

these are important questions that democrats and republicans differ on

• Locked thread