Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you GBS posters terrible people?
All of us.
Most of us.
Just you.
Hilarious GOKU option. Also "Cuck"
View Results

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
did anyone see that really bad movie the dark half? i am the bad guy who drives a cool car in gbs, but then in real life i am that bitchmade writer who gets blamed for his crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
once i found a couple of kittens on the side of the road and so i picked them both up to keep them. the next day i come home from work (i lived at my bosses rural property in a literal shack) and i find one of the kittens has been hit by a truck. his back legs were all smashed up and he was dragging himself around and meowing. the guys i worked with were like "hey man we gotta put this thing outta its misery" and i agreed so i went in a got a shot gun and then i shot the kitten with the shot gun, from about 15 feet away. it didnt kill it. at all. it just keeps hollering even louder this time. so my buddy runs over to it and starts stomping on its head as hard as he can, trying to kill it quickly.

it took about 5 good stomps before the kitten was dead.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

a starwar betamax posted:

once i found a couple of kittens on the side of the road and so i picked them both up to keep them. the next day i come home from work (i lived at my bosses rural property in a literal shack) and i find one of the kittens has been hit by a truck. his back legs were all smashed up and he was dragging himself around and meowing. the guys i worked with were like "hey man we gotta put this thing outta its misery" and i agreed so i went in a got a shot gun and then i shot the kitten with the shot gun, from about 15 feet away. it didnt kill it. at all. it just keeps hollering even louder this time. so my buddy runs over to it and starts stomping on its head as hard as he can, trying to kill it quickly.

good man, cats are assholes

dog supremacy

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

good man, cats are assholes

dog supremacy

wrong.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm a good tipper, even though I'm barely middle class. So I think I'm an excellent person op.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

did anyone see that really bad movie the dark half? i am the bad guy who drives a cool car in gbs, but then in real life i am that bitchmade writer who gets blamed for his crimes

They also made a pretty suck rear end videogame out of it.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

JebanyPedal posted:

They also made a pretty suck rear end videogame out of it.

haha oh my god

odincode
Aug 12, 2010

People know what they do; frequently they know why they do what they do; but what they don't know is what what they do does.

Inevitable posted:

Oh, and a million, million murders have been committed in my name since I'm an American, but I don't really know what I can do about that. :shrug:

It's weird for sure, just sitting on a deck drinking beers with friends knowing in the way back of your head this calm day was all ensured by systematic violence and bloodshed. Nothing can be done about the past obviously but it still pops into my head regularly. Just... Weird.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'm a mass murderer of these beers

odincode
Aug 12, 2010

People know what they do; frequently they know why they do what they do; but what they don't know is what what they do does.

dads a mall cop posted:

i'm a mass murderer of these beers

I'm basically the gulag of beer .

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
schlitler

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
My job is clubbing baby seals.

It's a living. :shrug:

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Ugh. But probably the right decision. It was that or scrape it off the ground and haul it to the vet for an injection, or let it continue dragging itself around until it expired in horrible prolonged agony.

You're okay in my book. star war.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
We're not bad people. We're just jerks on the internet

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

We're not bad people. We're just jerks on the internet

no like im really a bad person IRL, too. just duplicitous and hard to catch in the act

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Literal Carehaver posted:

no like im really a bad person IRL, too. just duplicitous and hard to catch in the act

Ha ha. Tell me how you have been a bad person

odincode
Aug 12, 2010

once i found a couple of kittens on the side of the road...

You did the right thing swb, I'm sorry you had to go through it, don't wish it on anyone. In any case, I'll drink one with you over the internet.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I tripped someone of a stage and broke his arm when I was 9.

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.
I usually help animals off the road like turtles, even though they almost always piss when you pick them up. Like rocket propelled projectile urination. There's an analogy for life in that.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Rise Above GBS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHR-rzUjCzU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
terrible in the sense that I bring nothing to the table while consuming resources, yes

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Medieval Medic posted:

Depends on what you mean by terrible. I am scum, ugly on the inside and out, clearly undeserving of love of any kind. However, I am more of an altruist than pretty much 90% of the people I know. So the answer is I am and I am not.

You followed Inevitable's op brief very well; you've produced a somewhat mind-boggling contradiction. Good job!

-----

I used to think I was a good person - harsh but fair, always endeavouring to do the right thing. But yesterday changed that perception.

I now think it's a distinct possibility that my patience and cool head are the foundation and basis of me being a "good person", and without them I am straight-up terrible bitch.

Eg: Out shopping yesterday, I was ready to literally throttle some dickhead woman to within an inch of her life, and if she had've moved a li'l closer to within arms reach I would've too... when it was more my problem than her fault. Normally that wouldn't happen; but going through a difficult phase with zero patience available, I'm quite willing to snap a neck without hesitation. 

Lol now I have to run with a modern Yeah-Okay-I'm-Scum-but-Underneath-All-Your-Hypocrisy-So-Are-You-and-at-Least-I-Have-the-Guts-to-Admit-It-and-Have-a-Good-Time persona... which is gonna go down a treat with friends and family over Christmas, let me tell you.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

straight edge people should be murdered

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.

Nonsense posted:

straight edge people should be murdered

What about unintentionally so like being too poor to do anything but eat saltines in a room alone?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Stormageddon posted:

What about unintentionally so like being too poor to do anything but eat saltines in a room alone?

squares tend not to be poor

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nonsense posted:

squares tend not to be poor

I think you'd be surprised.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Harime Nui posted:

I cucked Goku which was pretty bad I guess

Chi Chi hated that fucker and he was a poo poo dad so I bet this wasn't very difficult

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Gunky Junket posted:

You followed Inevitable's op brief very well; you've produced a somewhat mind-boggling contradiction. Good job!

-----

I used to think I was a good person - harsh but fair, always endeavouring to do the right thing. But yesterday changed that perception.

I now think it's a distinct possibility that my patience and cool head are the foundation and basis of me being a "good person", and without them I am straight-up terrible bitch.

Eg: Out shopping yesterday, I was ready to literally throttle some dickhead woman to within an inch of her life, and if she had've moved a li'l closer to within arms reach I would've too... when it was more my problem than her fault. Normally that wouldn't happen; but going through a difficult phase with zero patience available, I'm quite willing to snap a neck without hesitation. 

Lol now I have to run with a modern Yeah-Okay-I'm-Scum-but-Underneath-All-Your-Hypocrisy-So-Are-You-and-at-Least-I-Have-the-Guts-to-Admit-It-and-Have-a-Good-Time persona... which is gonna go down a treat with friends and family over Christmas, let me tell you.

niggerstomper58 rereg

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
You're not terrible people...

...you're the best people. :)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Viridiant posted:

You're not terrible people...

...you're the best people. :)

Finally! Someone gets it!

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

im pretty so so. like ill be kind to a person but i vote republican so make of that what you will

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

ive made a lot of selfish and immoral decisions usually based around some combination of sex and drugs

also recently a childhood best friend and longtime neighbor died in a horrific car accident i don't feel ANYTHING. i can't make myself feel anything, either. p sure i lost my soul

odincode
Aug 12, 2010

Blue Raider posted:

im pretty so so. like ill be kind to a person but i vote.

Lol, voting.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ive made a lot of selfish and immoral decisions usually based around some combination of sex and drugs

also recently a childhood best friend and longtime neighbor died in a horrific car accident i don't feel ANYTHING. i can't make myself feel anything, either. p sure i lost my soul

thats pretty sad. I hope you can feel again.

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008

I dunno, you recognize that you should feel something instead of ignoring it altogether, so it seems less like you can't feel and are more concerned that you don't feel anything in this particular instance. Bad people wouldn't even register the lack of emotional impact.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Stormageddon posted:

I dunno, you recognize that you should feel something instead of ignoring it altogether, so it seems less like you can't feel and are more concerned that you don't feel anything in this particular instance. Bad people wouldn't even register the lack of emotional impact.

Yeah, he's trying. At least he isn't a serial killer

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
reflection is self-serving pointless bullshit that does not and can not change anything. life is poo poo lets all do drugs and jerk off until we die

*drops the mic*

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

cats are people and know when you are helping them or not

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

reflection is self-serving pointless bullshit that does not and can not change anything. life is poo poo lets all do drugs and jerk off until we die

*drops the mic*

i dont believe this and it also doesnt reflect my experiential reality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

TEAYCHES posted:

i dont believe this and it also doesnt reflect my experiential reality

nothing will endure and if there is a deity its probably malevolent

fite me or gently caress me. no third option

• Locked thread