Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

3 knocks and a snuffle at the door means the hog wants in

don't open the door. It's not the hog you once knew... that hog is gone...this is something else...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Get them while they're fresh, OP! Takes about 200 of those little things to make an omelet, but it's SOOOO worth it!

This man* speaks the truth!

*or whatever gender

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
The only way to protect yourself is by doing vigorous squat thrusts while reciting this ditty :

Posting hog, posting hog
Just be cool
Get those trotters
Off my vestibule

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
But w/r/t mouse eggs, here is a nest:

Note that the mouse is not included in the picture.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?

They're delicious gobble 'em by the handful!

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Tonsured posted:

They're delicious gobble 'em by the handful!

aw poo poo i put those on my cereal theyre mice eggs??

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?

Gay Roads posted:

aw poo poo i put those on my cereal theyre mice eggs??

Yeah you probably ate a full litter

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
How can I tell the difference between a mouse egg and a hog egg ??

If I destroy a mouse egg is it as bad as letting a hog egg hatch?? What if I can't find it!!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i aint afeard of no poasty hog

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone
they lay between 10-15

Only registered members can see post attachments!

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

How can I tell the difference between a mouse egg and a hog egg ??

If I destroy a mouse egg is it as bad as letting a hog egg hatch?? What if I can't find it!!

only way to tell is to think about what kind of posts u made the day before

there are NO penalties for destroying eggs but if u destroy a mouse egg u will miss out on 4-5 weeks of mouse luck

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
mice eggs look like shark eggs & you will find them underside of your stuff

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Kidsolo posted:

they lay between 10-15

aw gently caress there he is!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

mice eggs look like shark eggs & you will find them underside of your stuff
im pretty sure my house cant support sharks, man

should probably buy a shark fogger just in case tho

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

when u make a very good post a mouse will visit u in the night and lay an egg on whatever device u posted from. this is considered an extremely good omen if u let the egg hatch. some people think they have made a good post when they see an egg on their computer or phone but this may in fact be a hog egg which is laid for bad posters. a hog egg is very unlucky and is sure to bring disaster if u allow it to hatch

more molemen planted conspiracy theories

i cant believe you buy that trash

keep believing in their insipid propaganda to inspire paranoia and disunity as they collapse the very earth we stand on from under us

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

3 knocks and a snuffle at the door means the hog wants in

gently caress this is the scariest thing i've read all night... plagued by the posting hog, haunted by the posting hog, tormented by the pig of posts, terrified of the posting hog, please help, dear god, here comes the hog

naem
May 29, 2011

TEH POSTENG HOG HE IT IS COME TO GIVE YOU OF THE BACON IT IS UNDER YOUR MATTRESS???

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

naem posted:

TEH POSTENG HOG HE IT IS COME TO GIVE YOU OF THE BACON IT IS UNDER YOUR MATTRESS???

dont eat that bacon it is sure to cause acute prodromal schizophrenia

naem
May 29, 2011

Bacon it is smoked so you don't have to refrigerate it immediately but you should once you fin dit, under the mattress when the hog fairy it is come unless you have a futon then it slips in between those slats you know the ones

naem
May 29, 2011

The mice it is bad they want TO EAT the bacon and lay they are eggs but you can pet them if you are careful and you have to clean they are cage of the poops it smelly and a balanced diet, does a body good every little bit helps said the old woman as she pissed in the sea

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
<0/
|
^

an exasperated man, at this thread

naem
May 29, 2011

lowt ax eat teh egg

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

How they look:

Where they lay them:

tricksters

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
poges

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

dog buttz posted:

How they look:

Where they lay them:

tricksters

how they get in??

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
theyre called rice krispies OP

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Gay Roads posted:

how they get in??

I would tell you but then you'd plug it up and probably end up with septic shock.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

dog buttz posted:

I would tell you but then you'd plug it up and probably end up with septic shock.

but i dont want the mice lay its eggs in my ear!! what 2 do

naem
May 29, 2011

WHO PUT THE SNAIL IT IS INSIDE TEah ear

naem
May 29, 2011

Snails and mice TEH POSTENG HOG

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Hog eggs smell like sulfur inside - one trick to know after you break an egg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

naem posted:

Snails and mice TEH POSTENG HOG

quote:

Feral hogs dine on a wide array of animals. Tiny mammals, snails, birds, insects, insect larvae, crayfish, reptiles, earthworms and amphibians all pop up on their menus.

Foods that hogs eat

• Locked thread