Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
cats, dogs?
cats
dogs
hmm... not sure op
View Results

• Locked thread
an omnibus
Jun 11, 2001
Here's hoping for the greatest 50/50 split since zipper vs pullover hoodies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
lots of normal people dont like cats, but show me one person who doesnt like dogs and isnt simultaneously batshit insane/has issues.

Here is the dog whisperer; a normal, well-adjusted man who just likes dogs more than most people

Here is the cat whisperer, a hosed up failure of a man who has more issues than cosmopolitan

This poll is pretty close simply because these forums have an abnormally high number of maladjusted retard manchildren who are scared of going outside, these are the people who prefer cats to dogs. there are some normal people who prefer cats because they don't have the room for a dog or are allergic, which i have nothing against.

Also countdown until cat fans start laying sick burns on genetic mutant rat dogs instead of real dogs because there is no comparison when it comes to a real dog vs a cat. Dogs are always better, mans best friend, will save your life, will love you unconditionally, can accompany you everywhere, will listen to you, will respect you and are not pets with training wheels.

SBJ fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Dec 22, 2014

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

SBJ posted:

lots of normal people dont like cats, but show me one person who doesnt like dogs and isnt simultaneously batshit insane/has issues.

Here is the dog whisperer; a normal, well-adjusted man who just likes dogs more than most people

Here is the cat whisperer, a hosed up failure of a man who has more issues than cosmopolitan

This poll is pretty close simply because these forums have an abnormally high number of maladjusted retard manchildren who are scared of going outside, these are the people who prefer cats to dogs. there are some normal people who prefer cats because they don't have the room for a dog or are allergic, which i have nothing against.

Also countdown until cat fans start laying sick burns on genetic mutant rat dogs instead of real dogs because there is no comparison when it comes to a real dog vs a cat. Dogs are always better, mans best friend, will save your life, will love you unconditionally, can accompany you everywhere, will listen to you, will respect you and are not pets with training wheels.

Abloo bloo bloo.

Did a cat rape you as a child? :rolleyes:

I like cats more because they are much calmer. Dogs are spaztards and cant be left alone.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

psyopmonkey posted:

I like cats more because they are much calmer. Dogs are spaztards and cant be left alone.

"I am calm"
/

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

psyopmonkey posted:

Abloo bloo bloo.

Did a cat rape you as a child? :rolleyes:

So you don't know how to raise a dog :allears:

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Even this little dipshit is superior to all cats

Only registered members can see post attachments!

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SBJ posted:

Jackson Galaxy has the most punchable egg-head face I have ever seen. Of course he likes cats. No self respecting dog would have that thing as a master.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
for some reason people that dont like cats really cant shut up about disliking cats.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

dogs are obedient bitchmade slaves, cats have their own agenda

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
if a human behaved like a cat, relying on you for survival and still treating you like an rear end in a top hat while destroying your property*, you'd kick that motherfucker to the street to starve.

*I realize this is all teenagers but I digress

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Cats bear parasites that are harmful to infants and unborn children yet the people who like them are infants and unborn children, can't get any weirder than that on this earth

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
brain parasites and or defects are a necessity if you are to own and love a cat. just look at psyopmonkey

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Doctor J Off posted:

im not sure this pic dates back to egyptian times. although i am interested in https://www.coolest-parties.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT_e6tPNaxM

I'm sorry but this thread honestly needs to be about this now....

http://www.coolest-parties.com/dog-birthday.html

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
cats don't starve on the street because they're only partially domesticated and thrive in the wild

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

doesn't the dog whisperer believe in discredited wolf hierarchies and do everything based around that junk? and yet the dog lovers jump at the chance to lick his heels

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Baba Ganoush posted:

So you don't know how to raise a dog :allears:

of course he doesnt, thats why he got a feral animal and he just pretends that the love is there

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Jimlit posted:

I'm sorry but this thread honestly needs to be about this now....

http://www.coolest-parties.com/dog-birthday.html

that is indeed the coolest dog-birthday

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Pivotal Lever posted:

dogs are obedient bitchmade slaves, cats have their own agenda

I saw Batman Returns and catwoman was p hot but thinking about your actual pets in an s&m way is just a bit much.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

doesn't the dog whisperer believe in discredited wolf hierarchies and do everything based around that junk? and yet the dog lovers jump at the chance to lick his heels

yes, he's wrong about a lot of things. But still a pretty normal person regardless

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

SBJ posted:

yes, he's wrong about a lot of things. But still a pretty normal person regardless

yes it's totally normal person behavior to think there's nothing wrong with loving up something you claim to love based on junk science

while you're at it why don't you campaign against vaccines for their mercury?

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

The dogs helped us hunt, while the cats kept our crop-fields safe. In return for their service, we shall keep them as pets for all eternity.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

yes it's totally normal person behavior to think there's nothing wrong with loving up something you claim to love based on junk science

while you're at it why don't you campaign against vaccines for their mercury?

sorry the anti-vaccine guy is clearly the cat whisperer, those brain parasites are a hell of a thing man

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

SBJ posted:

sorry the anti-vaccine guy is clearly the cat whisperer, those brain parasites are a hell of a thing man

the cat whisperer actually understands cats though is the point. the dog whisperer on the other hand is just as likely to hurt the dogs he loves as an anti-vaxxer is to hurt their kids

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Dogs are always breathing nasty in your face and you have to bathe them. Cats forever

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
uh u should prolly bathe ur cat from time to time bro

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

the cat whisperer actually understands cats though is the point. the dog whisperer on the other hand is just as likely to hurt the dogs he loves as an anti-vaxxer is to hurt their kids

This guy gets it. The cat whisperer is cool because he knows it's almost always the human being a goddamn dick to their animal because they can't grasp the concept of a pet that doesn't bend to their will.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i can overpower a good 95% of house cats, whereas theres a fair number of dog breeds that could kick my rear end. ergo in the interest of preserving my fragile ego, i prefer cats

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL
girls that like cats are ok/whatever, but guys that are really into cats are always friendless shutins. like if you is a dude and you got an issue of cat fancy in your house ... you don't need to worry about anyone making fun of you for that cause no ones gonna see the inside of your house until you slip and die in your shower alone and your corpse gets consumed by your fifteen cats.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Good to see dogs taking a healthy lead

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

cats are cold-blooded killers with no love in their hearts

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Pivotal Lever posted:

cats are cold-blooded killers with no love in their hearts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb0PhLbe-pY

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

okay this is the only anti cat argument I'll buy, without cats there would be no this guy

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i mean, they're both cool, but dogs are cooler

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
cats are for each pound the more efficient, muscular and vicious killer, much like me

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Neurosis posted:

cats are for each pound the more efficient, muscular and vicious killer, much like me

If I wanted that, i'd adopt an alligator.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
an alligator sized cat could kill anything, anywhere

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Why don't people like fish anymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I like fish, but they're not really pets are they

You'd have to be a pretty big weirdo to grab a fish out of the aquarium and try to pet it

• Locked thread