Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Who is apologizing to him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Seems in that case the answer is "because I want to keep my job."

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
So the way it works is if you say something bad about blacks, you call up Al Sharpton, he sets up a meeting where you negotiate how much you'll be paying him, he accepts your bribe, and then he says he's un-racisted you and everyone is appeased, or am I misunderstanding things here?

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
"Race hustler" sounds like it'd be some kind of RPG/MMO class that uses race bait to taunt enemies and throws race cards to do damage.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Race 'bator.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

katlington posted:

theyre both hilarious terms like how does a normal mind even concieve the term race pimp without being broken as poo poo. Might as well call them a plantation democrat wait people do that too

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Alexzandvar posted:

this guy looks awesome idk why you would hate a man with opera hair, a mobster suit, and a handle bar mustache.

I know, right? Sadly, that man is no more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

The Taint Reaper posted:

No they generate too much swishy sounds for his mic when he's backpedaling.

Noice.

• Locked thread