Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
do u give them off??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
yea

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
I give off the vibe I want to be raped

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i hugged a girl once and she freaked out and said it was cuz she thought i was trying to mount her

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

post your feet

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

rate my looks, femalesss

The B_36
Jul 10, 2012
I've had a friend since university who gives off the rapey vibe. He's a nice guy, just has an unfortunate look. Also I can't remember him ever having a girlfriend. Also, he does computer stuff. Hmmmmm....

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I use the word rapey non-ironically.

LOL no I don't I'm a functional adult.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

afeelgoodpoop posted:

i hugged a girl once and she freaked out and said it was cuz she thought i was trying to mount her

lmao i cant imagine what you must look like to make women feel that uncomfortable

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

post your FEET

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

shiksa posted:

lmao i cant imagine what you must look like to make women feel that uncomfortable

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

afeelgoodpoop posted:

you irl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0ZoMK7J2os

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i give off the opposite vibes OP. girls get a distinct feeling that I feel like they are about to rape me, which is confusing but they feel like they are in a position of power to take advantage of me which they then do. of course all along I wanted to gently caress anyways without putting in the effort so everybody's happy

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

this video loving owns and is the cutest attempted rape with the most unbelievable perp

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Irrational Bees posted:

Same, and its great.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

jalopybrown posted:

this video loving owns and is the cutest attempted rape with the most unbelievable perp

its like the least aggressive rape imaginable. its so delicate with the girl.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i make girls so uncomfortable they compliment me

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Irrational Bees posted:

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
Me, Franco, and a chloroform soaked rag have a date in a couple of hours. Better to ask him that question about me tomorrow morning. :D

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
thats a hood rear end deer...deer likes good pussy when he sees it...that girl should hav dropped her panties and get on that poo poo:D

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

POST YOUR FEET

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

gently caress yea I do

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
in this day and age looking at someone = rape

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I have Jello pudding snacks

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
with these ra-peyyyy vibes.... triggering me and I don't know why
you've got ra-peyyyy vibes... thats problematic between you and iii

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
People loving hate me because I squeeze their hand and look them in the eye lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

POST YOUR FEET

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Women tell me I seem disinterested in them. They should try and be more engaging.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I wish women laughed and giggled when I tried to mount them instead of pepper spraying me and calling the police

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

I wish women laughed and giggled when I tried to mount them instead of pepper spraying me and calling the police

Women would rather be hosed by the rapist deer than you.

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you
I hug one second too long for comfort. Feels good to get this off my chest. Thanks!

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

shipwrek posted:

I hug one second too long for comfort. Feels good to get this off my chest. Thanks!

Lol I'm betting it would feel good to the recipients of your hugs to get you off their chest.. literally.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
uuuuughhhhhhhhhhh

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Gunky Junket posted:

Lol I'm betting it would feel good to the recipients of your hugs to get you off their chest.. literally.

imm going to become a mod so i can get off on your chest :twisted:

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I insist on hugging every woman I meet and rubbing my nose against her neck. So I can then compliment her on her perfume. You'd think it would be awkward when she isn't wearing any, but it just gets better. I'm pretty positive they like it. I've heard 'rapey vibes' before a few times but I'm pretty sure it's a good thing. They were smiling and rape is sexual so...

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

shiksa posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yuFy_qjolU

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Baba Ganoush posted:

I insist on hugging every woman I meet and rubbing my nose against her neck. So I can then compliment her on her perfume. You'd think it would be awkward when she isn't wearing any, but it just gets better. I'm pretty positive they like it. I've heard 'rapey vibes' before a few times but I'm pretty sure it's a good thing. They were smiling and rape is sexual so...

i do the same but I then berate them on their garbage choice of perfume that smells like its literally rotting animals, its something called 'negging'

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

John Denver Hoxha posted:

i do the same but I then berate them on their garbage choice of perfume that smells like its literally rotting animals, its something called 'negging'

That's a good idea. I think I've been unintentionally doing something like that. Sometimes i'll tell them that they're dressed like a whore and would make a horrible mother.

but that's normally towards the end of the conversation

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

POST YOUR loving FEET

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.
I'm a black guy so I assume I give off "car-jackey" vibes.

• Locked thread