Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Tonfa posted:

Dean keeps getting main events, promo time and memorable spots but he never wins a match.

This is some next level booking.

Post Modern Pro Wrestling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I didn't watch Raw, but if I was tasked with getting Roman Reigns even more over, I think the last opponent I would pick is the Big Show. What a terrible choice.

Seriously. Show should really be a special attraction these days, because it's really not working anymore.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Dean Ambrose's new gimmick should feature a moment exactly like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfnYz3UeCUM

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

OctoberCountry posted:

BUT WHOSE SIDE ARE THEY ON?

BO WORLD ORDER!

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Humphrey Vasel posted:

Should have kept the Hounds of Justice around to beat up the New Day.

:cry: That's what 3MB was for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Daniel Bryan posted:

Merry Christmas

I hope Dean becomes the new Tommy Dreamer, where the only thing in his wardrobe is his own merchandise, because they give it to him for free.

• Locked thread