Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
So you're black? :v:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
??

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

daddy gave me a name, then he walked away

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Reported: Improper use of the "humor" tag

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Reported: Improper use of the "humor" tag

I assure u that this thread is going to be funny

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
his farjja!! his farjja!!

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

VendaGoat posted:

So you're black? :v:

That made me laugh.
you're a bad person

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALrJ17qKpHg

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mr. Popo posted:

That made me laugh.
you're a bad person

I agree I'm going to hell.
You're coming with me

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
I fight with my dad almost every time I see him.....Though we never fight physically, because I will not last a second in a physical fight since I lack strong muscles in my upper body.

My parents divorced....and I had to live with my father....and I was never emotionally attached to him compared to my mom......

Now that I am in college, we hardly talk....ever!

My dad criticizes my androgyneous, modern ways.....and I criticize his macho, conservative ways.....

Hardly fought with my mother, because she never criticizes my sense of fashion or the way I look.....

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

fanged wang posted:

I fight with my dad almost every time I see him.....Though we never fight physically, because I will not last a second in a physical fight since I lack strong muscles in my upper body.

My parents divorced....and I had to live with my father....and I was never emotionally attached to him compared to my mom......

My dad criticizes my androgyneous, modern ways.....and I criticize his macho, conservative ways.....

Hardly fought with my mother, because she never criticizes my sense of fashion or the way I look.....

Youre dads right

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

fanged wang posted:

tehre u go

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
my dad almost walked into me today and I just held out a hand and cold stopped him. lol.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
My dad is a big dude, so I'd never try and fight him unless I had a weapon. I've had a couple daydreams about beating him down with a metal pole though... And verbally, we've never fought because of two main reasons:
1) In his mind, he is ALWAYS right, so there's no point.
2) He'd beat me shitless.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB6v-SLUc_c

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

My father cancelled christmas in 2012 because Obama won. lol.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
My dad makes me so mad.
Reason why I'm depressed and on two anti depressents ..

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
I can't go a week without having an all-out ending-up-in-tears argument with my parents. They hate me.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

good

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
my parents like to do the "who do you love most?" argument. they like to try to argue that their friends kids' are better and that i HAVE to be like them. hard to have an opinion or free will nowadays for me.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

fanged wang posted:

I can't go a week without having an all-out ending-up-in-tears argument with my parents. They hate me.

They're probably right about you. Maybe you should step back from your current foolishness and listen to the people who brought you into this world.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
There isn't a day that goes by where my dad doesn't scream at me and make me feel worthless.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
I tried walking away from my parents when I was a teenager and was commanded to sit in on yet another lecture. When I continued to my room (my place of sanity and zen) I was followed by my mom or dad or both to receive another emotional beating. As they continued to verbally abuse and threaten. I would remain mute as long as i could until they finally found something that would trigger me.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

fanged wang posted:

I tried walking away from my parents when I was a teenager and was commanded to sit in on yet another lecture. When I continued to my room (my place of sanity and zen) I was followed by my mom or dad or both to receive another emotional beating. As they continued to verbally abuse and threaten. I would remain mute as long as i could until they finally found something that would trigger me.

Move out of your parent's house.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

not sure what the word in the thread title means

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
Ok so I was playing black ops this morning and I wanted to text some people asking if they wanted to go to the mall, my blackberry (thats new) sends like 4 text at the same person and it annoys my friends so I went into my parents room (My mom was taking a shower and my dad was sleeping) I took my moms phone thinking it would be no problem.
So there I am in the living room playing black ops, and I can hear my mom and dad yelling at each other. So then my dad asked me "Did you take your moms phone?!" "Yea." "Why!!!" "Because I wanted to text people!" "Whats wrong with your phone?!" "It sends a lot of texts, I already told you!" "Go get it and text me!" "It's in my room" "Go text me!!!! Stop playing and text me!"
There is no pause bottem on black ops but he was yelling at me with a tone so I did what I was told. Then I texted him, he got the text, he said, "Text me again" so I did, then he said "Again! I didnt get the text" and I screamed at him saying "HOLD ON THERE IS NO SINGLE IN HERE!!" and he said, "TURN OFF THE GAME!!!" Then my mom told my dad to take all our phones away and that I should never have one. Then my dad started yelling at my mom to shut up then he left the house.
I was in shock tears started coming out, I couldnt move. My mom asked me "Whats the matter!!!" I couldnt say a room so I got my things and left to the restroom, I feel safer in there. Then I head my mom call my dad saying "Never come back, you left [fanged wang] in tears!" then she hanged up.
All I wanted was to text people...

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
I cannot stand this man. I cannot stand his rationalizing of real life events, I cannot stand his sense of humor, I cannot stand his ultra-extrovert mentality. He's the kind of guy who walks into a bookstore and argues with the staff of the store, with arguments like "Pirated copies are way cheaper why would I buy an original copy?"
His ultra-extrovert state is just disturbing he's most of the time rude to everyone, lacks basic ethics rules, always swearing at something.
I just realize that I totally cannot connect with this man, although we sometimes have a good chat.

While I'm happy to progress against my SA with the help of CBT, this fight broke out and I said so many offensive things to him. What I got is anger, frustration, a huge psychological punch in my stomach.

I wish I had never met my dad.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Meh. loving millenials.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

redshirt posted:

Move out of your parent's house.

The worst part is I've responded the provocation and lost control of my anger and engaged in a verbal fight. This is something you regret minutes later. I have to develop appropriate skills to stand against provocation.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

fanged wang posted:

The worst part is I've responded the provocation and lost control of my anger and engaged in a verbal fight. This is something you regret minutes later. I have to develop appropriate skills to stand against provocation.

Wait until the next large family gathering and get into a fistfight. Even in you lose, your family will respect your determination.

Post pics

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

VendaGoat posted:

Wait until the next large family gathering and get into a fistfight. Even in you lose, your family will respect your determination.

Post pics

My parents know that im unable to work at the moment and school, because of anxiety. , I have been better the couple of weeks.
But it seems they are really pushing me to commit suicide , they say hard things like that im still a loser with no job when im 40 and they fear that I will stay with them forever whill im still 19.
They pushing me to feel like a failure a nobody who destroys his own life.
Im going better but this hard words that I need to hear several times a week is making me more depressed and is making me think that if things don't change I really fear that those things what they say are coming in true in the future *no job or life a looser*

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

fanged wang posted:

My parents know that im unable to work at the moment and school, because of anxiety. , I have been better the couple of weeks.
But it seems they are really pushing me to commit suicide , they say hard things like that im still a loser with no job when im 40 and they fear that I will stay with them forever whill im still 19.
Im going better but this hard words that I need to hear several times a week is making me more depressed and is making me think that if things don't change I really fear that those things what they say are coming in true in the future *no job or life a looser*

E/n that a way ---------------> http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=214

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

fanged wang posted:

Your parents are not pushing you to suicide. They brought you into this world and only want what's best for you, regardless of their capacity.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

I hate that I have to spend time with him on Christmas. Last Christmas he starting arguing about all this BS like he usually does and then started complaining that my mom went to the movie theater with me. My mom *wanted* to go to the movies but my dad being the jackas* that he is said that she always has to go to the movies with me because I don't have any friends to go with me. It made me really mad, I haven't even gone to the theater in over 2 years and he decides to act like such a jerk on Christmas Day when I'm trying to enjoy myself. I might as well be six feet under.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

i think I.N.R.I can get any reaction he wants with just one word. its quite a gifyt.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
Just to clear things up, my dad hates going to the movie theater so he wasn't mad about not going with us. He said he didn't want to go. He is just a control freak that doesn't let me or my mother go on any social outing. If we do, he will always make some rude comment about us going out to town. He claims that I am only going with her because I don't have any friends. It's true that I don't have friends but I don't like that my father out of all people is always pointing that out. I'm on winter break right now and he keeps bothering me about how I don't invite any friends over. His petty remarks always bring me down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Thread theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p537WHCL18w

• Locked thread