Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
I am putting my hand on my balls right now and they are super warm through my jeans

like burning hot

any advice

tl:dr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Ice your balls.

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014
Jerk it relentlessly.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Cut them off, quick! It might spread to the rest of your body

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
Release the heat from your balls OP.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Plafop posted:

Release the heat from your balls OP.

is there a nob or switch? I am not very well versed in ball dynamics

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Top City Homo posted:

is there a nob or switch? I am not very well versed in ball dynamics

it's way down in there you gotta hit them with a hammer if you want it to register

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014
Or get a woman to trample or kick them.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
sometimes you have to tie them to a doorknob and then slam the door but I think that's only if you have a loose wire or maybe the button slipped out of its housing
something to keep in mind if nothing else works though

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Hawt bawlz

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
so to be clear the choices are

1.) Ice my balls
2.) Jerk my balls
3.) Cut off my balls
4.) Release heat from my balls (?????????????????????????????????) e: hit my balls with a hammer
5.) hire a prostitute/dominatrix to hit/trample/torture my balls
6.) rip my balls out by tying it to a door and closing it

these seem too complicated except the ice on balls but im at work so thats not gonna work

update: :siren:balls are burning a hole in my jeans now:siren:

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0o5xVkzo54

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

these seem too complicated except the ice on balls but im at work so thats not gonna work

Where do you work that you cannot masturbate or have a dominatrix torture you whilst on the clock?

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Top City Homo posted:

so to be clear the choices are

1.) Ice my balls
2.) Jerk my balls
3.) Cut off my balls
4.) Release heat from my balls (?????????????????????????????????) e: hit my balls with a hammer
5.) hire a prostitute/dominatrix to hit/trample/torture my balls

update: balls are burning a hole in my jeans now

You should have a release valve right above the balls, to relieve pressure and heat from your balls. You just pull on that valve until you feel the heat and pressure leave your balls.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

there are some tubes in that area that pump hot water to the balls to keep them warm, you gotta get to them by opening the sack then snip them then tie them off

best of luck op let me know how it goes

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
mythbusters did a thing on how to chill a warm can of beer the fastest and they concluded that the best way is to blast it with a fire extinguisher, maybe try that but on your balls instead of a can of beer

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
if you don't have an extinguisher handy but you have a can of air to dust off your computer just stick the little straw in your pee hole and turn the can upside down and then press the trigger thing, that should do it

e. OH YEAH shake the can first haha I'd forget my own head if it weren't screwed on

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Ragtime Cthulhu posted:

Where do you work that you cannot masturbate or have a dominatrix torture you whilst on the clock?

its one of those gay open floorplan offices with no privacy

id have whores here 24/7 if i could

Plafop posted:

You should have a release valve right above the balls, to relieve pressure and heat from your balls. You just pull on that valve until you feel the heat and pressure leave your balls.

so you want me to pull on the thing that i piss with? its a shriveled mutilated mess

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Eventually, entropy will cool your balls and then, the universe...

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
I clicked this thread expecting to see TCH bragging about how sexy his testicles are complete with pics and now my xmas has been ruined

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
you got the swamp dick

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Gaunab posted:

you got the swamp dick

I use the swamp dick on old rusty door to trap the guard.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Minimalist Program posted:

Eventually, entropy will cool your balls and then, the universe...

It's true, there's no amount of heat which can be converted in to mechanical energy which will remain.

I never thought they were that hot in the first place. Top City but maybe not top homo.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

jalopybrown posted:

I clicked this thread expecting to see TCH bragging about how sexy his testicles are complete with pics and now my xmas has been ruined

i am so sorry omgman.....

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Whats the status on your ball temp, OP?

If you're still at work if you have one of those water/ice machine things you could discretely get a cupped handful of ice and just hold your hand in your pants while under your desk.

The ice will be shockingly cold at first, so keep your other hand free to clench into a fist and slam on the desk while holding back making noise. If anyone approaches you to see what the issue is, just stand up with your ice hand still in your pants. Your pants may be wet from the melted ice, so you'll need to just tell them how hot your balls are and they should understand.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Congrats on your low sperm count.

You'll never be a father with balls that hot. Your ancestors weep in shame.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Big Beef City posted:

Whats the status on your ball temp, OP?

If you're still at work if you have one of those water/ice machine things you could discretely get a cupped handful of ice and just hold your hand in your pants while under your desk.

The ice will be shockingly cold at first, so keep your other hand free to clench into a fist and slam on the desk while holding back making noise. If anyone approaches you to see what the issue is, just stand up with your ice hand still in your pants. Your pants may be wet from the melted ice, so you'll need to just tell them how hot your balls are and they should understand.

i put ice on my balls and the got cooler for a bit and my pants are wet???1! balss still hot but i cant move from my desk or i will be humiliated in front of my peers

the pole or the dole
May 21, 2009

Is that a le creuset pan? Are those any good? I got one for christmas and i am not a pan expert

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mad Pills posted:

Is that a le creuset pan? Are those any good? I got one for christmas and i am not a pan expert

I can't tell, le creuset are (typically) very high quality pans, yes. Unless they've recently put out some 'budget line' or some bullshit, traditionally they're top-tier home chef level.

edit: that pan looks like a cheap rear end aluminum thing

the pole or the dole
May 21, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

I can't tell, le creuset are (typically) very high quality pans, yes. Unless they've recently put out some 'budget line' or some bullshit, traditionally they're top-tier home chef level.

edit: that pan looks like a cheap rear end aluminum thing

That is a relief, my dad tried to make scrambled eggs with my old pan and put a dent in one of my metal pots in a rage when his eggs got all weird

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
u might have chlamydia

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mad Pills posted:

That is a relief, my dad tried to make scrambled eggs with my old pan and put a dent in one of my metal pots in a rage when his eggs got all weird

Le creuset's are typically about 1000 lbs each due to being made from cast iron. Depending on which pan you got, you're gonna wanna read about how to take care of that if you're not used to cooking on cast iron. edit: oh I guess they're all enamel lined at this point? Well you're still gonna read about that, bud.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Izumi Konata posted:

u might have chlamydia

ive had sex

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
You gotta let those things burn a hole through your jeans for easy access loving. Obviously.

the pole or the dole
May 21, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

Le creuset's are typically about 1000 lbs each due to being made from cast iron. Depending on which pan you got, you're gonna wanna read about how to take care of that if you're not used to cooking on cast iron. edit: oh I guess they're all enamel lined at this point? Well you're still gonna read about that, bud.

seems like i have to do some extra stuff to keep it clean and non-sticky, but if i do that it will apparently last a lifetime, which sounds sick because i go through like 1 pan every year

Thank you hot balls thread

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Chatterbox
Jul 17, 2014

When the going gets weird, the weird go professional.
I too suffer from hot balls, I find the best thing for it is to dip your balls into the toilet water. Just be careful to flush before hand cause you don't want poo poo balls.

Qadaffi Taffy
Oct 1, 2006

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510
Icy hot on balls

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
op: put icy hot on your balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014