Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D-OL-KQOt4

that's right. while you celebrate in drunken decadence in the presence of your friends and familys, or maybe just drinking alone with the bottle of liquor you bought for yourself, remember those united states soldiers who fight off the terrorist hordes waiting at all four borders of this great country (if you dont live in america replace "great" with "decent")

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
thanks oppenheimer

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Decent country sounds right. Take with the good with the bad, y'know?

Also Newton was born on Dec. 25th! We wouldn't even have gravity without him.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
god bless the contras

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i like to imagine that this nog is the blood of all the dead arabs who would have done me harm

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

John Denver Hoxha posted:

god bless the contras

No is pronounced "coun-tree"

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

gggiiimmmppp posted:

i like to imagine that this nog is the blood of all the dead arabs who would have done me harm

Like replicant blood from Alien?

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

never forget the 200k or so iraqis and 200-500k iranians who died fighting to make sure that iraq and iran would not grow into a threat to freedoms and oils

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Fiend posted:

Like replicant blood from Alien?

well they cant drink so hopefully mixing their blood with brandy locks them out of paradise like pork bullets

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

and lets not forget the brave mujahidin like gulbuddin hekmatyar, who did the tough jobs in the fight against the godless demon communism that nobody wanted to do, like indiscriminately shelling civilian areas and throwing acid in harlot's faces, as we light up our yule logs

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
I spent one Christmas deployed and we were in Bahrain. I defended your freedoms by drinking a $150 bottle of champagne, multiple shots and had to be carried back to the ship. Lost my wallet, tried to fight my friend, puked in a porta potty.

You're welcome.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
OP the video moved me to tears, I was crying so hard I poo poo my pants while exchanging gifts with my family. I reached peak goon and I am not sure if I ruined Christmas or not.....

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I hope each and every US soldier dies in battle.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
so uh how many wars has the US won? just asking

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
all U.S. army man are gay man

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

texaholic posted:

OP the video moved me to tears, I was crying so hard I poo poo my pants while exchanging gifts with my family. I reached peak goon and I am not sure if I ruined Christmas or not.....

making GBS threads your pants is perhaps the highest expression of freedom, fear not goon sir

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
I was raped by an armed forces man. It wasn't even a violent rape of anger. The dude was really gay and into it licking my crack and trying to snuggle.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
US armed forces are paid volunteers, just like our mailmen and fast food cashiers.

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
How many fellow female soldiers did the men in this video rape, and get away with raping?

A lot of them. Merry Christmas.

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
BTW I jerked off to the closeup of the soldier's feet at 1:19... merry christmas

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
You know who else had an armed military?

Hitler did. Think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
i think you are all missing the real reason we are free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dfK9G7UDok

• Locked thread