Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Devour or Fire posted:

now I know you're thinking "no thank you! I am a worthless piece of poo poo who constantly disappoints my own family, let alone a internet video game forum. I can guarantee that my lp will be completely unreadable as I am humorless and suffer from constant depression. lord help you if you want me to make a video lp, between my social anxiety and wretched swamp monster voice I'd probably drive myself to suicide before I finish recoding the first episode"

that might all be true but hey look who's here to give you words of support it's baby new year

hi imp zone a new years resolution is a great way to better yourself and everybody around you and since all you do is play video games and post about video games on the internet this is basically all you can do I think. do your best

dang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Great Joe posted:

I've been wanting to do an LP, but I'm scared that nobody'll like it :ohdear:

i believe in you

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Sir AIDS posted:

My New Years resolution is to completely unplug from the "IronyNet" (how I internally refer to Steam, all the forums that I post on, etc.) for a period of 6 months starting on January 1st, 2015

Good luck, Sir AIDS. May you find what you are looking for

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

that's not a let's play.

• Locked thread