Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

All right, I am going to make a new let's play challenge thread and post a bunch of videos in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

My LP had some pro rear end gameplay if I do say so myself but very few people posted about it. I need tips for round 2.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

My first LP would have been like 15 hours for a 3 hour long game if I didn't edit it. I don't think that's the answer.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Devour or Fire posted:

rofl oh man I just thought up a crazy loving gimmick. imagine if you, like, put the effort into making an enjoyable lp of one of your favorite games for everybody to enjoy? holy poo poo that would be wild

I tried to do this already

• Locked thread