Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

My LP was dumb and terrible and yet people loved it, it is easy to make a Let's Play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Id love to read this, if you've got a link handy.
Here. It is NOT dead.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I will guest in anyone's LP but be aware that the last time I tried to do this I couldn't even see the stream because my computer is so old and bad, so actually maybe don't take me up on that.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Silver Striker posted:

I hope he has no connection to the anti-gaming hacker group known as "Lizard Squad".
Those aren't hackers, lizards just don't understand keyboards. It is a terrible misunderstanding.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Devour or Fire posted:

added to the op, thanks for actually doing something besides making limp dick jokes or excuses
I loving love jokes about limp dicks.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Devour or Fire posted:

rofl oh man I just thought up a crazy loving gimmick. imagine if you, like, put the effort into making an enjoyable lp of one of your favorite games for everybody to enjoy? holy poo poo that would be wild
Okay, but where's the money?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Oh yeah, let me just make free let's plays for everyone to enjoy, and then I'll go down to McDonald's and work an unpaid 8-hour shift making free hamburgers before I give away all my stuff for free and vote Democrat.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Has anyone done a good LP of Metal Gear Solid?
Hey you wanted to read my LP, did you? I need constant validation, it's why I post like this.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

I read the first few pages, I thought it was decent, but definitely not as funny as your Klonoalike thread.
Oh yeah that thread should have gotten goldmined. Lost forever, sadly.

And yeah I stopped it once the joke stopped being funny.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mega64 posted:

*creeps in*

did somebody say let's play

*creeps out*
It's okay to be an imp, you don't have to be ashamed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Devour or Fire posted:

congratulations to all zero people who decided to step up and make something out of the mountain of poo poo that is their lives :downsbravo:
If only I could have created a Let's Play, the one thing holding me back. *makes out with his hot as gently caress girlfriend who also is your mom, loser*

• Locked thread