Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I've been planning on doing a Let's Play for a while. I've got a few games in particular I was thinking about doing. I tried doing some recordings on my own but they never really panned out, so if anyone might want to join in the fun they should feel free to contact me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Dexters Secret posted:

i'm making an Imp Zone lets play with my good friend lizard wizard

I hope he has no connection to the anti-gaming hacker group known as "Lizard Squad".

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I'm thinking of Let's Playing a little known action RPG called "Of Orcs and Men". It's pretty generic in setting but I really liked it and it's the kind of game I want to raise awareness about.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

If I'm going to Let's Play a PC game, what do you guys recommend for capture software? I figured I could use something simple like Audacity for audio, but for video it seems like there are a few options and I'm not sure what the best one is.

• Locked thread