Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Chastity helmet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Chastity face

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

drat, you stepped it up.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Oh wow.

2 spookies

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Lmao at the farmer tan

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
People who can't take eye contact with a mirror for more than two-second intervals probably shouldn't try to take over the world.

Pops Ghostly
Dec 20, 2014

by Ralp
It would be better than this world. Girls would have to get by using intelligence and integrity, instead just being "hot", or crying "rape" when things don't go their way.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Pops Ghostly posted:

It would be better than this world. Girls would have to get by using intelligence and integrity, instead just being "hot", or crying "rape" when things don't go their way.

also you'd be among the new rulers, don't forget that part!

Pops Ghostly
Dec 20, 2014

by Ralp

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

also you'd be among the new rulers, don't forget that part!

Hardly. I'm black and im sure neckbeard society would be just as racist as any other. But at least women wouldn't get away with everything.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Pops Ghostly posted:

Hardly. I'm black and im sure neckbeard society would be just as racist as any other. But at least women wouldn't get away with everything.

you'd be one of the good ones, don't worry

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Dead Precedents posted:

This is the second image search result for that. It all makes sense now

This is amazing.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Pops Ghostly posted:

Haha ok

Pops Ghostly
Dec 20, 2014

by Ralp

"Liberal" Lena Dunham show that's sinking in the ratings, on no hit movies on the horizon. So what does she do? Cry's rape

http://www.libertynews.com/2014/12/lena-dunham-lied-about-being-raped-by-college-republican/

And the biggest lol about all of this is the only sexual predator is Miss Dunham herself

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/lena-dunham-describes-sexually-abusing-her-toddler-sister

Think Jezebel will call for a boycott like they did with Bill Cosby, and Mike Tyson? Heh......doubt it

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
Shouldn't all the white women be addicted to your BBC?

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Pops Ghostly posted:

"Liberal" Lena Dunham show that's sinking in the ratings, on no hit movies on the horizon. So what does she do? Cry's rape

http://www.libertynews.com/2014/12/lena-dunham-lied-about-being-raped-by-college-republican/

And the biggest lol about all of this is the only sexual predator is Miss Dunham herself

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/lena-dunham-describes-sexually-abusing-her-toddler-sister

Think Jezebel will call for a boycott like they did with Bill Cosby, and Mike Tyson? Heh......doubt it

with posts like this neckbeard overlords would be proud to have you as their black friend

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

Pops Ghostly posted:

Because anybody with a functioning frontal lobe takes Dunham seriously. And she totally speaks for this generation's women. Right. Making blanket assumptions about a group of people never leads to disastrous consequences.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
Reminder that Lena Dunham admitted to pushing rocks up her infant sister's vagina and sexually abusing her through out her whole life growing up and liberal goons defended her and called her accusers misogynists.

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

Plafop posted:

Reminder that Lena Dunham admitted to pushing rocks up her infant sister's vagina and sexually abusing her through out her whole life growing up and liberal goons defended her and called her accusers misogynists.

Reminder that I was not present for this topic. Additional reminder that one given group of people on a comedy Internet forum do not speak for all others of similar political alignment.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
Well it was only posters of a certain political alignment that lined up to defend her. Oddly, no Republican meanies decided to defend Lena Dunham, child abuser.

Teso Dos Bitches
Mar 25, 2006

i hope it can last posted:

ya thatd be real nice

I disagree.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Plafop posted:

Well it was only posters of a certain political alignment that lined up to defend her. Oddly, no Republican meanies decided to defend Lena Dunham, child abuser.

yes because refusing to defend a child abuser stemmed from having the right political alignment rather than not wanting to defend a child abuser. it had nothing to do with not being a piece of poo poo or blindly loyal on a specific axis

Pops Ghostly
Dec 20, 2014

by Ralp

Plafop posted:

Shouldn't all the white women be addicted to your BBC?

If only that was true. It's weird but that myth is all over the internet. Everywhere go I white guys talk about the mythical BBC. In real life, black men are like lepers. At least I feel like one........heh although lepers were healed and paled around with jesus so maybe their is hope for me yet.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

yes because refusing to defend a child abuser stemmed from having the right political alignment rather than not wanting to defend a child abuser. it had nothing to do with not being a piece of poo poo or blindly loyal on a specific axis

Well all the pieces of poo poo happened to be liberal in this case. Weird, that.

Teso Dos Bitches
Mar 25, 2006

Pops Ghostly posted:

If only that was true. It's weird but that myth is all over the internet. Everywhere go I white guys talk about the mythical BBC. In real life, black men are like lepers. At least I feel like one........heh although lepers were healed and paled around with jesus so maybe their is hope for me yet.

...heh.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

*PA system at like a train station or something*

"ALL FEMALES NOT REGISTERED TO AN OWNER ARE SUBJECT TO THE DEMANDS OF CITIZENS. PLEASE REPORT FEMALES ATTEMPTING TO AVOID OR DENY SEXUAL COMMANDS TO YOUR NEAREST PEACE OFFICER. SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING."

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

dog buttz posted:

*PA system at like a train station or something*

"ALL FEMALES NOT REGISTERED TO AN OWNER ARE SUBJECT TO THE DEMANDS OF CITIZENS. PLEASE REPORT FEMALES ATTEMPTING TO AVOID OR DENY SEXUAL COMMANDS TO YOUR NEAREST PEACE OFFICER. SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING."

Islam is a hell of a religion, that's for sure.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Plafop posted:

Islam is a hell of a religion, that's for sure.

:agreed:

also :lol: the op was permab&

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Plafop posted:

Well all the pieces of poo poo happened to be liberal in this case. Weird, that.

they were blindly loyal on the specific axis of "she's one of ours and being attacked" without taking the "over abusing her kid" bit into account. it'd be exactly as 'weird' if hypothetically mitt romney or george bush were accused of abusing their kids and a bunch of republicans jumped to their defense, and be no less damning of republicans as a whole than this is of liberals as a whole

• Locked thread