Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

My Lil Parachute posted:

I'm not reading 20 pages but has SuperCondensor arrived yet to 'ironically' defend pitbulls even though they have already eaten a puppy and would happily kill her and everyone she cares about?

These things were specifically bred for a purpose that is now illegal (maiming/killing other dogs), so should all be sterilized.

e: when you have to breed pigs just to feed them to your deathhounds (and hopefully sate their bloodlust for another week) something is terribly wrong.

Lmao what is farming it must be blood sports food comes from a grocery store. :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

PartyCrown posted:

u see some of us like dogs that can actually Do Things (tm)

No u see dogs don't do anything and they never have

*gazes longly at pugapoos and jackshits wandering the neighborhood unattended*

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

My Lil Parachute posted:

Herding dogs! Smart, athletic, generally don't eat people.
Retrievers! Probably a bit dumber, carry things in their mouths everywhere, good family dogs
Livestock Guardian Dogs! Intelligent & loyal, ideal "exotic" dog for apartment owners.
Spitz breeds! Awesome if you like cats but think they're too small and not fluffy enough
Pitbulls! Bred to kill other dogs, have a history of murdering children & other peoples animals, but "Killer would never do that he's always cuddly" *escapes fence and attacks a girl & her lab*

My herding mutt is lazy as gently caress and dreams of small animal murder all day but sure whatever you say snookums.

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

Scenty posted:

You're a loving idiot, the pits are not on a leash in either of the pictures I am talking about (chick on head, being humped by small dog). And what evidence do you have that they were highly supervised? We see no other human in the pictures, we only know someone is behind a camera. A lot can happen in the time it takes for someone to put their phone/camera down once trouble starts, and as super said himself they are capable of snapping suddenly and have already killed other dogs.

Yes, once they kill another dog they should be put down. What kind of puppy was it anyway? Why even have other dogs at all around your pits? If you love pits so much why bother having other dogs, and why put other animals in that position at all where they can be killed by the pits?

lmao look at this big whiny baby

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

gggiiimmmppp posted:

i love my pitbull. he is so gentle and sweet, everyone acts all scared but they just dont know anything about pit bulls. i do

Feed your poo poo dog less

• Locked thread