Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
Maybe he died on his own and the dog got hungry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
So Supercon, is there a story behind your love of pit bulls? Like, are there actual benefits of having one?

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

rap music posted:

he only gets people faces on special occasions

Good, you don't want to spoil him

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Flesh Forge posted:

TFR is an entire subforum devoted to ownership of weapons designed for killing people but if you own a dog, watch out GBS is gonna get all up in ur poo poo man lol

e: maybe you didn't actually mean it that way but GBS has done just this in the past (literally one post up) so w/e

Yea I was just genuinely curious, appreciate it Supercon

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Stefan Prodan posted:

I have two pit bulls and they have killed me several times but I was brought back by The Lord of Light and now I'm gay

Actually one is a mix of some other poo poo too because he is small but the big full pit I have has literally never even barked or growled at anything or anyone since I have had her

Besides killing me which she did silently and carefully

Stay safe LL Queen ghost

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Superconsndar posted:

Pfahhaha ya this is why people shouldn't own shitbulls

Rotating is *standard* among everyone who isn't a tremendous dumbass about owning them, hth

I was looking into making wine once. Then I read about how many times I had to change containers so I decided to go down the street and buy a six pack of beer instead.

Don't think this would be the right breed for me

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Superconsndar posted:

Sometimes, I pick up my old game dog journals and nestle in to my sofa and read my pit bulls the hours from Matches Of Old and they say "will we ever taste blood like our forefathers, mother" and I respond to them: "yes, younglings. My own." And then I cut my own wrists with a tooth from a dead pit bull and feed them and we are pure and know eternity

Lol

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
Frankie reminds me of a depraved, slightly smaller, Danny Devito

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

gggiiimmmppp posted:

i love my pitbull. he is so gentle and sweet, everyone acts all scared but they just dont know anything about pit bulls. i do

You need to walk your dog more

• Locked thread