Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

I think pet island should probably be kept in a crate and rotated out with the other forums for the good of us all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I'm gonna piss in it, knock over my water and then poo poo in the water and you're going to have to clean it up. Happy Morning To You.

Well I suppose it beats flipping out and killing everything I guess :shrug:

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

You guys have to understand: they don't "flip out" and kill everything. This is what they were made to do. We made them to do it this way because we wanted really hot dogs (I'm using hot in the sense of "you need a lot of work to deal with this animal" hot. Like certain horses or venomous snakes) that did this kind of thing. Humanity prized them. Super still does, and she manages them. One slip up caused her the loss of a puppy, and sometimes that poo poo happens. I can't even begin to tell you how many dogs I know that aren't remotely "bully breeds" (pits, staffies, etc, etc) that would have still murdered the poo poo out of that puppy because they are particularly intolerant of puppies, because they have high prey drives, because of a million different reasons. The pit is a terrier. There are a million other terriers and they are just as violent to their particular prey animal. Just because the pit's main prey animal was other pits, doesn't make it a bad dog. It just means you have to be super fuckin cautious when managing them. If you're up for the challenge and aware that poo poo can happen like Super's puppy and you accept it, it's no different than owning any other terrier. I've known tons of terriers and terrier mutts that murdered cats, birds, indoor small pets, and bit the poo poo out of kids and adults alike.

This is why I am not a terrier person, but wow I bet lots of you guys know lots of people who have a fat little jack russell or a doofy little cairn.

That's a lot of words I'm not going to read, I've got to go to work now so I'm just going to pop you in this crate for now until I get back ok

Skarsnik fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Dec 31, 2014

• Locked thread