Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Moridin920 posted:

pretty sure there's more to that story because domesticated animals don't usually snap and kill their owner for no reason at all

my hypothesis is that Fat Boy and Kilo (lol) got into their owner's meth stash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

SweetKarma posted:

I could buy a Pit Bull puppy tomorrow, raise it with nothing but love and care, and it could still rip my throat out because I reprimanded it for sitting on the couch.

yeah but your "pit bull puppy" is really gonna be a mastiff mutt, because a lot of people breeding these things want them to be bigger and heavier and meaner towards people. Good luck finding a legit "pure bred" American Pit Bull Terrier

and furthermore farrrrrrt

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

my advance condolences when your mastiff devours your four tiny children and aged gramma

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

How does this happen GBS :allears:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Triangulum posted:

you don't have any idea what the hell you're talking about. you can't just grab any rando trash dog and turn it into a good police or protection dog. a dogs ability to succeed in protection work depends almost entirely on its genetics - training is important to teach it how to properly utilize it's drives but all the training in the world wont turn poo poo into gold. specific breeds and lines are intentionally bred for genetic aggression and if you think its all in how u raise them!!! youre incredibly stupid

the super ironic thing is that German Shepherds and mastiffs actually are bred for human aggression (that is, biting people is cool and good and they're bred for it)

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

science, ladies and gentlemen

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I like it that dogs have been purpose-bred for literally ten thousand years to do whatever thing (e.g. bite people) and when they do that thing WOOPS EVIL DOG

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

boom boom boom posted:

Why do you own dogs you can't take outside?

To be honest if you're not a herder of cattle/sheep/etc and not like, pulling sleds or w/e or y'know, in the business of oppressing the proletariat then you have no business whatsoever owning a dog over ~20lbs

coincidentally this is the size of my dogs :smugdog:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

because my dog is the best dog you see

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Luvcow posted:

does he have a severed penis in his mouth?

:stare:

doesn't everyone's dog :confused:

The obvious question that nobody asks is, if pitbulls are so loving deadly why doesn't the military/police use them to oppress said proletariat? The answer is just what you think it is, because pitbulls are loving ugly and not photogenic at all and GSDs look so much more handsome when you take pics of them gnawing on brown people.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

frankly if you don't train your dog with the severed penises of your enemies that is probably your problem right there hth

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

pictured: not my dog

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

white people are ok, you just need to raise them right :colbert:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

gary oldmans diary posted:

edit: stabilized

that is professional grade

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Luvcow posted:

GBS you are a pitbull about to be euthanized even though you haven't ever killed anyone, yet. What do you do?

>poop
>eat poop

e: wow suddenly this thread became very good, yuo get the 5 rabid pibbles good sir

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

err no, it's really white meth/coke heads tbh

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Modern Day Hercules posted:

no, a house cat couldn't kill you even if it felt like it (it does). A cat the same size as a large dog is scary as gently caress for that reason. You have a fighting chance against a 100 pound pit bull (it'd probably kill you though if you weren't ready for it). A 100 pound mountain lion will eat your fuckin bones. They're smart as poo poo too because they haven't spent the last 10,000 years listening to people talk like babies around them.

I gotta tell you, a 100 pound dog that is really motivated to gently caress up your poo poo, well yer poo poo is gon get hosed up son lol

protip this is why police use dogs

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

katlington posted:

Hey How do you identify what breed a dog is? DNa tests or just a visual or ?

c'mon man, EVERYONE KNOWS what a pitbull is amirite, they're all dumb 100 pound ugly meatloafs

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Hungry Joe posted:

So Supercon, is there a story behind your love of pit bulls? Like, are there actual benefits of having one?

TFR is an entire subforum devoted to ownership of weapons designed for killing people but if you own a dog, watch out GBS is gonna get all up in ur poo poo man lol

e: maybe you didn't actually mean it that way but GBS has done just this in the past (literally one post up) so w/e

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Dec 30, 2014

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Where the gently caress does this idea come from that human life is super sacred and precious anyway lol

pitbulls should be genetically spliced with chainsaws so they can kill people more efficiently imho

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Modern Day Hercules posted:

This is not the normal way that people with non-murder dogs live, by the way. Typing like this a normal and healthy thing makes you look even crazier than typing that you own a pitbull. I once had 2 chihuahuas at the same time and chihuahuas are even more mentally hosed up than pitbulls and they were fine just sort of sitting on opposite ends of the couch and ignoring each other.

you're really dumb and/or a super persistent bad troll and bad at reading, just fyi

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Superconsndar posted:

O ok lemme go tell everyone involved in APBTs that they need to go get rid of all but 1 of their dogs, gbs disagrees w/owning multiple dog aggressive dogs, RIP

I have a sinking feeling due to Frankie not being in the picture. :ohdear:

oh no there he is thank god

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

"look at this cute dog! does he look like a murderer?"

*leaves animals alone for a minute, comes back to a carnage scene*

also note the necessity of putting a leash on the pit on your own property and with two unleashed animals nearby

"OMG pitbull owners are irresponsible fuckwads"

"OMG look at this person with a loving leash on their dog what a fuckin weirdo"

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Superconsndar posted:

They both let Big Frank hump them; I think they don't know he is a dog

he looks so happy :neckbeard:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

ahaha oh man I got this sick troll ima run on how people should kill their dogs

*nobody laughs*

yeah man gently caress that was awesome ima run it again

again

again

lololo so funney

again

again

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

sorry guys you've lost the plot, i'm the one pointing out that owning even one is completely loving stupid and they're poo poo dogs if you're 1) forced to supervise them constantly and 2) can't afford to let them off the leash even when your other dog(s) are perfectly fine going leashless inside a fenced area

Superconsndar seems like the most responsible possible owner of a lovely violent dog and he still seems like an idiot but maybe less of one than people who just post pictures of pit bulls next to chickens while saying "yeah, violent dogs right?????"

no I'm pretty sure you said that like 15 times already but yeah please say it more it's super edgy and/or funny or riveting and compelling or whatever it is you're trying for :allears:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

in summary you are a bad poster

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Klyith posted:

Police don't use mountain lions because big cats are not domesticated animals you dolt. If you could put a dog's breeding for trainable nature into a leopard's body that poo poo would be scary.

No knock against dogs but there's a reason wolves are pack animals and big cats are generally solitary. Dogs got smarts and adaptability, cats are murder machines.

you seem to have missed the point, in that "you have a fighting chance" against a seriously pissed off 100 pound dog is internet toughguy fantasy

ps farrrrrrrrrt

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

to be more direct because you're pretty loving dumb YOU DON'T LOL

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Scenty posted:

Yes, once they kill another dog they should be put down. What kind of puppy was it anyway? Why even have other dogs at all around your pits? If you love pits so much why bother having other dogs, and why put other animals in that position at all where they can be killed by the pits?

yeah see if it's all within one household that's reeeeeeeeeeally up the the owner and not some random dickhead on the interwebs

tbh if someone wants to feed dogs to their dog in the privacy of their own home then it isn't really any of your goddamn business and ps your a bad reader and also your dumb

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

truly it is a dog eat dog world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

happytogether.jpg

• Locked thread