Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
I hope this doesn't sound bad or insensitive, but in a way I sort of wish more pit bulls would kill their owners, who then in turn would be killed by the pet authorities. But I would also hope that they both have quick and painless deaths, with minimal suffering. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

Modern Day Hercules posted:

This is not the normal way that people with non-murder dogs live, by the way.

the meth really takes the monotony out of dog rotating

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

Superconsndar posted:

im sorry about my dogs gbs ._. real sorry

Its ok, at least when you mysteriously stop posting we will know why

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
posting picutres of your 'harmless pit bull' is like posting picture of your 'trigger discipline'

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

CountingCrows posted:

hahah I did a funny thing, I went to google images and searched "pit bulls" because I wanted to see some pictures and while I was there I found like 30 results of pictures with week old babies lying next to pit bulls, lmao wtf

Don't blame pit bulls when irresponsible babies are the real problem

Wait the babies were deasd right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
pit bull attack police dog

http://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/crime/2014/12/30/pit-bull-shot-attack-county/21050895/

that pit bull dead now

Edit. In other pit bull news, big party tonight

Withnail fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Jan 1, 2015

• Locked thread