Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
My wife just had a child and I've decided to start breeding pit bulls, but I'm good with dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Cubey posted:

my favorite is how breeds like pugs have health issues because of their ugly loving faces. people are intentionally breeding animals that go through their whole lives with breathing problems because they somehow think the ugly fuckers look better that way. i genuinely do not understand.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
"I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SOMEBODY WOULD PICK AN UGLY DUCKLING TO TAKE HOME, I JUST DONT GET IT"

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Torka posted:

the ugly duckling grew into a beautiful swan, an disgusting flat faced mutt will always be a disgusting flat faced mutt

i have always picked the leftovers because no1 else will, and the breed has never made a difference, they end up as awesome dogs

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
i purchase only the ugly pure breeds because most people can't afford them, and those that can make terrible pet owners

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Sojenus posted:

i will be purchasing a livestock guarding dog to protect my apartment

Good. Train him well, and his instincts will protect you.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I recommend installing a disco ball in your ceiling, he will think that the moving lights are livestock and be a faithful well trained partner for life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
i've always wanted to be a fireman, so I bought a dalmatian

• Locked thread