Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rap music
Mar 11, 2006

lmao the key to pitbull ownership is to be the pack alpha if ur too weak to do that poo poo have fun gettin your bitch rear end skull crushed in your super sweet dog's spiked hydraulic press

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

also dog bite statistics are fuckin bullshit nobody reports it when that little rat dog bites a hand and breaks the skin but u bet ur rear end you're gonna hear about some beta human getting his windpipe ripped out

gently caress pitbulls own

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

here's a pic of me and my 100lb pit for the peeps in this thraed

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

bonestructure posted:

your murder dog is going to eat your face off

he only gets people faces on special occasions

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

i like dog

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

i don't want people to think bad of pit bull owners. that post was a freak accident.

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

emotions are really flying around in this thread!!!

we rescued some kittens a couple weeks ago and then they met our dog

:nms::nws: http://i.imgur.com/zfCtpea.png :nws::nms:

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

No. 6 posted:

Pitties are sooooooo sweeeeeeeeet and niiiiiiiiiiiiice and they love my childreeeeeeeeeeennnnnnn

*2 years later dogs snaps out of nowhere killing a child*

IT WAS A SIMPLE MISTAKE HE'S A SWEETHEART AND NO ONE COULD SEE THIS COMING

tbh the kid was probably a dick anyway

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

gently caress my dog just bombed a hospital why didnt i listen

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

i have a question for the pitbull haters of this thread. what does it feel like to have a huge pile of poo poo where your brain is supposed to be?

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

is it a concern on the pit bull forums that someone might adopt pit bulls only to immediately take them to a kill shelter

no generally people don't constantly look over their shoulders for serial killers that think like this

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

if there's on thing we can all agree on, it's that everyone in this thread is profoundly fuckin stupid except me

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

i hope my dog brutally murders everyone in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

dirtycajun posted:

If it is not a pitbull you are condemning another breed to death.

Oh it is. :hehe:

• Locked thread